Released here - ~Oct/Nov 2016
Approximate Retail Price - $15-20
Approximate Size - 9cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-modes - tablet, tank
Main Features/Gimmicks - fits in Titans Return Blaster/Soundwave
Main Colours - Black, red, bronze/brown
Main Accessories - gun (x1)

Ok, so what we have here is a straight redeco of Rewind with a new head that closely resembles the original form.

As for colour, this guy follows the toy/comic accurate red and black (as opposed to the cartoon's blue/purple colouring.) Please no arguing over FIRRIB/RIRFIB here

Initially had decided to skip this guy as I've already got the United release of Scout class Frenzy & Rumble, but I've been enjoying how the tablets work well with Blaster, so with Soundwave on the way I figured I'd give him some support.

Mould wise Rumble is no different to Rewind, so no surprises here.

Colour wise he's a little more vibrant, in bot mode you've got a nice contrast between the black torso and lower legs with red thighs and arms. Bronzy-brown highlights break up all the black and give him his traditional chest pattern.

In alt mode the primary tank body is all black, with red turret section and bronzy-brown treads. Would have liked a little more metallic colour here, but then I guess I was a little spoilt with the United version.

As for recommendations? Yeah I think I would recommend him, good representation of G1 Rumble's robot mode, kibble free and with a more modern take on his cassette form, interactivity with TR Titan Masters and Soundwave and a tank mode that's a throwback to the earlier Classics-Verse release.