Thread: DotM Optimus Prime pillow

Default DotM Optimus Prime pillow

Shaped as his truck mode, the Movie Optimus is now a pillow (I guess to go with that big plush Optimus they released in 2009).
    And just like the previous plush Optimus, we probably won't see this here either.

(Why do I have this urge to really want this??? )

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (Why do I have this urge to really want this??? )
    You're not alone, it's annoyingly... cute?

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Oh for crying out loud, that's absolutely ridiculous but I want it!!

hmmm wonder why Target doesn't import this kind of stuff to our Target here? sigh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

RokDog is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hmmm wonder why Target doesn't import this kind of stuff to our Target here? sigh
    It's the wacky world of licensing with stuff like this. A manufacturer would need to pay a different set of fees for the rights in different regions. We usually fall within the APAC region so unless the manufacturer paid for rights in both regions, Target AU wouldn't be able to import.

On the flip side, APAC would get stuff that isn't available to the US... I've got some pretty wacky stuff from Asia that I doubt would have been available in the US. For example; Thongimus Prime (the AU definition of thongs... I don't think even Asia would make Mankini Prime ). Imagine a pair of thongs embedded in a 2D Sentinel Prime's head like them wooden shape puzzles for young kids.