Page 386 of 609 FirstFirst ... 366376381382383384385386387388389390391396406 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Target and K-Mart in Rockingham had the first wave of RID Combiner Force deluxes: Arctic Drift, Starscream, Stormshot etc.

Toys For Kids in Rockingham had the Wia Jiang AOE Voyager Slug for $49.99
    what is "toy for kids"? Is that like a shop that sells collectibles or something, or just new stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    If anyone sees the RID warrior Skywarp, Blurr, Soundwave wave anywhere, please post here.
    Speaking of Wiejiang, the Chinese knockoff shop next to Reject Shop at Armadale have the oversized (voyager) RID Optimus for $15.
    Myer Carousel have Skyshadows.
    Do you mean the warrior class toy that is OS [pictured], or another one?

I have not seen any OS of the other size classes.

Thank for posting sightings guys!

Yes that's the one^^^

Toys For Kids used to be Toyworld. Now it is 90% knock off everything. Even Lego have stopped supplying them due to large KO range.

And Slug is voyager sized enlargement of the deluxe.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Toys For Kids used to be Toyworld. Now it is 90% knock off everything. Even Lego have stopped supplying them due to large KO range.

And Slug is voyager sized enlargement of the deluxe.
    Huh. Toyworld in freo (where I asked them if they would get me a fort max, even at there high prices, before it was out anywhere - and they didnt want to know, or make the effort to find out) used to sell TF's but most of their stock in last 2 years has been beyond minimal, and just shelf warmed.

I finally stopped going back there when they got rid of any deluxe/voyager/leader stuff (they still had CW stuff when we were up to like wave 2 of titans return) and now only sometime have like four or five at a time legend size class.

The final nail in the coffin was when they started selling these disgusting giant like CW devastator sized OS KO movie bumblebees, really shit looking knock offs too, for like $50 a pop!

But they wont sell the mainline stuff now!
    Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Well not really, TFs obviously sell too little to even be a concern for the main stores when they have star wars, marvel, lego, etc.
    Last edited by Batfan007; 13th April 2017 at 10:26 PM.

any skyshadow sightings recently? I'm feeling a little remorse for not picking up the one that shelf warmed at garden city myer for a few weeks xD.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    any skyshadow sightings recently? I'm feeling a little remorse for not picking up the one that shelf warmed at garden city myer for a few weeks xD.
    Couple at Carousel Myer the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Couple at Carousel Myer the other day.
    Ooo nice! Cheers for that. They've finally added more stock! Was barely anything there a few weeks ago

Just saw a TR Voyager Optimus at BigW Karrinyup. I dumped it in the pet food section as I was going to buy it but decided not to
    Maybe a sign that that wave is coming to Perth at last.

Just grabbed Titan Masters Shuffler and Repugnus from Kmart Midland. BigW had Transformers Mashems and Target had RID diecast 2 packs (Hotwheels sized)

I saw the beast mode (lion and ptero) Titan Masters at K Mart in Belmont last week.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.