Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Decoys return

I remember them as a kid and I remember treating them like garbage.... oh how silly I was in my youth!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I remember them as a kid and I remember treating them like garbage.... oh how silly I was in my youth!
    Meh, they pretty much were are still are. Don't get too excited about them. I think they used to include them with the throttle bots is why I even had any.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Bad news and more bad news...

After over a month of delays, the decoy/eraser figurines have finally been released today... but if you pre-ordered these (from HLJ), instead of getting a box of 15, you will only get a box of 3, and you probably didn't get enough notice to cancel the pre-order before they charged you for it.

Yesterday evening I got an email from HLJ to warn me that due to an error from their supplier, they are only getting boxes of 3 figurines (of the 8 different ones) instead of boxes of 15 (and they adjusted the price accordingly), and that they only have enough stock to give their customers one box of 3, instead of a total of 15 figurines (and even if they could give you 15, it would mean no guarantee of getting all 8 figurines if they are in five separate boxes).
    They note that people can cancel the order if they no longer want just 3 (I certainly don't want part of the set and have an impossible task to find the rest), as they will have them arrive within the week.
    I didn't check my email last night, so I didn't read about this until this morning, along with an email that actually processed my order, sent just 13 hours and 57 minutes after the alert email that was telling me to cancel my order if I no longer want it (which I was wanting to do).

Hello,
    Thank you for your order with us for TTA83238 Transformers Figure Collection: 1Box.
    Unfortunately, we received mistaken information about this item's box quantity. It will be in randomly packed boxes of 3 pieces, **not** 15 pieces. As a result, we have lowered the price per box from 1425 yen per box to 285 yen per box, which is 5 percent off the retail price.
    As we expect to receive only limited quantities of this item, it has unfortunately been limited to one box per customer. One box of 3 pieces remains on order for you.

If you no longer want this item, the My Account system (accessible by clicking "My Account" on the top right of pages onhttp://www.hlj.com) will allow you to cancel an unwanted item or order any time before it enters payment processing. If you'd like to make the change, please do so as soon as possible; we expect to receive the item this week, and will then fill orders in chronological order. You will be charged at that time.

We're as disappointed by this news as you are, as we were looking forward to selling many pieces of this item.

Our apologies for this unfortunate development. We look forward to your continued support of HLJ.
    At least it only cost me AU$3.69... and when they arrive, I'll see if they are worth keeping.

Megatran Guest

That's going to be tough to round up all the 8 figurines for the completionist among us.

Chimungmung had them for about a week now. Though the description doesn't mention Box of 15 or 8 or just 3. Thought it was worth a mention.

I hope we can find them here. I'd love a set! (or at least Optimus!)

Gunna have to keep an eye on those capsule machines now!

This is lame.

It's been listed as 15 figures per box forever, and then suddenly changed to just 3 right before the release? I'm really disappointed about this. I was keen on completing a set. And if other suppliers had the stock issues that HLJ does, how is anyone going to complete them?

I would love to know what happened. What's the point of pre-orders (especially so far in advance) if they aren't going to be filled?

So this time, no one is complaining about these transformers figures dont transform?

I remember these as rubber erasers

Rad that they've done them but 3?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Rad that they've done them but 3?
    I think they've made the 8 but they are "Randomly packed" into boxes of 3

Ugh, that's disappointing, I guess it was out of their hands though. :/ I didn't want to risk not getting Jazz from my HLJ order, so I've gone and ordered the set of eight from yahoo japan.

Also, I just found out that chrome translates Mirage/Ligier's name to... Rejection. haha, poor guy.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2