Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans Return Blaster

Default Titans Return Blaster

From ACTOYS/TFW2005

Quote Originally Posted by TFW2005
    While we unfortunately didn’t get any Titan Wars news at SDCC 2015, 洪尚靖 on Facebook may have just provided us with our first toy image for the line! Blaster here appears to transform into his traditional boombox mode, in addition to have a third “base”-like mode.

This all seems to match up pretty well with the Titan Wars Blaster lineart we’d seen before, which we’ve included again in this post for comparison’s sake.

Hopefully we’ll be seeing more soon, but for now you can check out the image after the break! Remember to only take this as a rumor for now until we get further confirmation/info.

Orthographic CAD images in the TFW2005 link
    Last edited by Tober; 12th January 2016 at 04:57 AM.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I wonder if that's 18 inches tall

If he's that big they should be able to stuff in some electronics and make him a working radio/mp3 player.

Considering he has ramps etc in base mode, he would have to have the most diverse alt-modes size wise in TF history! From a boom box a human could easily carry to a giant battle base that other TFs can drive around on and dwell in

This looks awesome!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    If he's that big they should be able to stuff in some electronics and make him a working radio/mp3 player.

Considering he has ramps etc in base mode, he would have to have the most diverse alt-modes size wise in TF history! From a boom box a human could easily carry to a giant battle base that other TFs can drive around on and dwell in
    Almost ad bad as Broadside :lol:

But seems to match the line art on the Tian Wars banner at Botcon...

So will the base play (or is it bass play? ) sized for Legends or a new, unrevealed range of micromasters?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Almost ad bad as Broadside lol.
    I reckon that's even worse than Broadside, an aircraft carrier is a thousand times bigger than an aircraft, but a Battle base for Transformers is MILLIONS of times bigger than a boom box for humans

I always would have liked to see Broadside transform into that Cybertronian jet form but as big as his Terran battleship form - that way he could have acted as transport for the other Wreckers

At least a base mode from another alt mode which is just a box makes some sense.

I noticed that he maybe a headmaster but with Blaster as his head, does this mean the body is a transector? That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I wonder if that's 18 inches tall
    I'd guess 7 to 9 inches tall. This is Titan Wars Blaster, not Titan CLASS Blaster.

It certainly lines up with the line-art at BotCon, confirming the "Titan Wars", but it really is weird that Hasbro didn't use BotCon or SDCC to announce something about it.

I guess that confirms Fortress Maximus then, and the jet guy who looks to also turn into a base.