Thread: Official images of November Japanese toys

Default Official images of November Japanese toys

The release of November Japanese toys are still a couple of months away, and the official images of the Adventure toys are now being released as the listings are popping up on the usual major Japanese sources.

This includes the TAV Optimus Supreme Mode (a redeco of the the hard-to-find TAV21 toy that is exclusive to Japan), and the Jazz/Drift 2-pack (Jazz looks to be unchanged from the single pack release, while Drift is homaging the "Gen1" Drift with its colours and NEW head).
    Easy Dynamic Big Sideswipe has also been revealed, but the images haven't been mirrored yet (it's just the 3-step Sideswipe toy). The source link is below for anyone curious.

The November toys so far known, with original source links (which may not exist later).

Masterpiece
    - MP-25 - Tracks - November 14 (was September 26 - 7,500yen)
    - MP-11T - Thundercracker (cartoon colours - TakaraTomyMall exclusive 2000 units) - November (15,000yen)

Unite Warriors
    - UW03 - Guardian (Defensor with new mould DLX Groove replacing Rook) - November 28th (16,000yen)

Adventure
    - TAV33 - Optimus Prime Supreme Mode (black/red redeco TAV21 with weapons) November 14th (8400yen)
    - TAV34 - EX Collection Team Bumblebee Vs Megatron (Legion Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Strongarm, Megatronus) November 14th (date TBC)
    - TAV35 - EX Collection Autobot Vs Decepticon (Legion Optimus, Grimlock, Steeljaw, Underbite) November 14th (date TBC)

Adventure Verses 2-packs
    - TAVVS05 - Drift Origin (redeco Warrior Drift in Gen1 colours & new head) & Jazz Battle Mode (reissue Warrior Jazz) November 14th (4500yen)
    - TAVVS06 - Strong Arm Battle Mode (redeco Strongarm), & Sideswipe Battle Mode (redeco Sideswipe) & Fixit (Legends Fixit) November 14th (date TBC)

Easy Dynamic
    - TED15 - Big Sideswipe (minor redeco? RID 3-step) November 14th (3500yen)

QT Crossovers
    - QTC03 - Paper Rabbit Rope (remoulded QT Convoy) - November 30th (1200 yen)
    - QTC04 - Akira Sempai (remoulded QT Convoy) - November 30th (1200 yen)

Don't forget that the 2015 Generations guidebook is also due out for November 13th.

Optimus Supreme looks so beautiful. I'm getting tempted to preorder it, but I know I should wait until after my holiday later this month. That puts me dangerously close to the release though... I hope it doesn't sell out too quickly!

Really want that 2 pack. Drift Origin looks really good, and that jazz actually has been changed. The head now has it's visor that the original version didn't have but other than the new head, is unchanged

Some images have been tweeted by TFYuki of the Adventure Optimus Supreme redeco, featuring its new giant shiny sword.

Megatran Guest

Has MP Tracks release date been brought forward to 7th November?

The release of November Japanese toys are still a couple of months away
    But, but November is just around the corner.

Yet another freebie campaign in Japan, for Adventure (RID) again.
    This time it isn't EZ (Legion) toys being given out for free (with a 3000yen purchase), but a RID Minicon (with the sprue of armour parts).
    There are three shown in the example image, but others might also be given out... or different ones are at different stores.
    Details are yet to be released, but is likely to be for the November 14th release of RID toys, at the usual promo stores.