Page 75 of 183 FirstFirst ... 556570717273747576777879808595 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

So I emailed RK and they said "we cannot provide replacement for this issue". So I guess I'm stuck with a big fingerprint in Chromia's arm. Windblade should be fixable. Guess I should make a trip to Toyworld and grab a pot of white paint. I've never had any luck with RK's service which is why I prefer to pay the extra and buy HK exclusive items from BBTS.

I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Man, that really sucks. RK didn't offer a replacement either. That's tough. Hoping you can get the paint right.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So I emailed RK and they said "we cannot provide replacement for this issue". So I guess I'm stuck with a big fingerprint in Chromia's arm. Windblade should be fixable. Guess I should make a trip to Toyworld and grab a pot of white paint. I've never had any luck with RK's service which is why I prefer to pay the extra and buy HK exclusive items from BBTS.
    Is the face itself painted or white plastic? If the latter, then you may be better off attempting to scrape the paint off rather than painting over it. It's likely it hasn't adhered very well since it's obviously a QC error. If you are worried about scratching it, use something softish like a fingernail and see how it goes.

I think it's black plastic with white paint, so painting it is the way to go.

And good to see you survived the cyclone Zommael.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I think there's been a distinct shortage of these so they might not have any to replace it with.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Geez that really sucks man, I feel your pain. I ordered a few of these for forum members, hoping the paint issue isn't common. I'd feel awful.

I'd be very surprised if anywhere offered a replacement for minor paint problems. These sorts of things happen on toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I'd be very surprised if anywhere offered a replacement for minor paint problems. These sorts of things happen on toys.
    + 1. I had a similar issue buying through BBTS so it's not just RK.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I wouldn't call a fingerprint in the paint minor. Maybe I shouldn't have overreached and mention Windblade.

I think it's black plastic with white paint, so painting it is the way to go.

And good to see you survived the cyclone Zommael.
    Thanks Delta. Power's still off at home, but Ergon are saying tonight, so we'll see. Hope you and the other members in the region made it through okay.