Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    What's the most I should be paying for a Classics Cliffjumper these days (can be loose) given the release of that upgrade kit?
    Up to $30 for a loose one and possibly up to $50 for a MOSC.

Last one on eBay Oz sold for $36.50 (MOSC)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    What's the most I should be paying for a Classics Cliffjumper these days (can be loose) given the release of that upgrade kit?
    Well, he seems pretty darn hard to find at times, I bought one as a gift for 1AZRAEL1 but in order to do so I had to buy 5 other bloody figures (t'was a lot on eBay) and that was the only affordable option because individually I've seen them at $65 before postage and I don't know why either because those FansProject head replacement kits are absolutely stupid expensive and rare as hell!

I'd say dude if you can find one for $30, you're doing alright but anything heading towards the $50 is not unheard of and I wouldn't pay any more than that IMO.

Hope that helps Skywarp.

The price didn't go up alot because the upgrade kit was very scarce, and expensive. I never saw a CJ in stores, but others did. Maybe was harder to get than most. But between 30-40 is a good mark for his value.

No, Cliffjumper was pretty easy to find. Bit of a peg-warmer IIRC. Don't pay over $30 for it IMO

I never saw him on the shlves when I went looking, just my view. Like I said, others saw him, I just didn't

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I never saw him on the shlves when I went looking, just my view. Like I said, others saw him, I just didn't
    That"s why I'm glad I grabbed mine when I first saw him, after that he was basically non-existent in my area.

Default Price for botcon 2007 dreadwind?

Been keeping an eye on ebay for a few weeks now looking for the Botcon 2007 Dreadwind, first solo fig ive seen went up the other day and starting bid is $400!!!! Please tell me this is out of sync with actual sale costs for this guy.

He isnt a priority with me right now since 3rd parties and HasTak have been pumping out top figs like crazy lately and im barely keeping up but during the downtime my buying will have during movie toy season id like to work towards getting this guy...... surely his cost is much more reasonable than this listing would suggest?
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Default E-Hobby

Whats a decent price for a E-Hobby City Guardian? Havnt seen this guy turn up in australia recently so the postage would be cheaper than from overseas....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformers-...item27b84b44e0

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Whats a decent price for a E-Hobby City Guardian? Havnt seen this guy turn up in australia recently so the postage would be cheaper than from overseas....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformers-...item27b84b44e0
    Pretend you didnt see that auction......

i would think its not a bad price myself. not much around that i have seen most on ebay are around the same price if not higher worth it i think

spitzaboxing has had some nice stuff up recently

also has Converters Omegatron

and a Time Warrior
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

How much for C-310 God Ginrai MIB?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics