Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: TFSS 4.0

I like the Thunderwing head, but the combined mode and Bludgeon toy don't interest me much.

I'd really like all the limbs though. They did a good job with them and if they were general release, or even a TakTom release, I'd buy them up.

Individually the robot modes look fantastic... combined they look awful. I think I will be displaying them separately

Does Impactor have one of the guns from Generations Arcee?

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Does Impactor have one of the guns from Generations Arcee?
    all of her weapons seem to be included - you can sort of see the second gun on his left shoulder, and that's one of her blades sticking out of his fist hole

The current issue of the Club Magazine has apparently noted that the fourth Subscription set (Thunder Mayhem & Impactor) will start shipping in April (after BotCon which is in the first week), with each toy being send out 3 weeks apart... which could see the full set posted out by the first week of August.

I just got my club magazine and there's some info up front about TFSS 4.0. It says that toys will start shipping in April and will be sent out about every three weeks. Presuming this schedule holds (presuming also a late April since Botcon is 7-10), that would have the last 4.0 shipment in mid-to-late August (example, if they start shipping on April 22 and we have exactly three weeks between each, the last shipment would be sent out Aug 5).
    So, giving FunPub a week to get back from the convention and get back to their usual routine, these are the likely postage dates for the fourth set...
    Toy 1 - Week starting Monday April 18th
    Toy 2 - May 9th
    Toy 3 - May 30th
    Toy 4 - June 20th
    Toy 5 - July 11th
    Toy 6&7 - August 1st