Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 4.0

of an hoary, all-but-forgotten artifact
    Well, well well, someone at funpub bought a dictionary!

Also, it seems they updated their shop pages. I tweeted them a couple of days ago as this
    on everything Transformers, from G1 to Generations
    originally said G1 to Revenge of the fallen.
    (linky)

Probably the fastest they have ever worked on something. I notice no thanks from them either..... not surprised

But they still mention the forum.

D'oh

Man, I need to stay out of the funpub threads, but I just can't help myself. Sorry.....

I'm getting different shipping prices depending on if I choose two instalments .
    Full payment total shipping for a single set is 276 Priority and 113 for first class, but instalment gives total of 92 Priority and 37.90.

I wonder if that means they bundle them to ship (meaning a delay)?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I don't think they do ship separately, and isn't it three instalments? So that works out to be about right.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I'm getting different shipping prices depending on if I choose two instalments .
    Full payment total shipping for a single set is 276 Priority and 113 for first class, but instalment gives total of 92 Priority and 37.90.

I wonder if that means they bundle them to ship (meaning a delay)?
    The smaller quote for the 3 instalment option is dividing the shipping by three just like it does for the Toys.

Anyone had trouble entering their credit card? Says that mine has been entered wrong and must exactly match my statements etc etc. Yet this is the same card they are using for 3.0 and my club membership??

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Anyone had trouble entering their credit card? Says that mine has been entered wrong and must exactly match my statements etc etc. Yet this is the same card they are using for 3.0 and my club membership??
    Nope, mine went through fine. Are you able to try another CC?

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Mine wouldn't go through yesterday, but I tried it just now from work and went through fine. Maybe a problem with their payment processor?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The Club has now done up a page for their Subscription toy (mockup) reveals, and Needlenose is the first to be added.

Looks like the usual FunPub "marketing" procedure of getting people to buy first and find out later what they are getting. (as people have already been signing up to the subscription set)
    You'd think they'd have done all the reveals before starting the subscription period... considering they had the mockups done back in June for BotCon.

I need to see all the vehicle modes before I jump on, I'm still not convinced this is something I need.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Posted over at TFW and might cause a bit of a stir by the FunPub critics... the background images of bombed out buildings on the first group-shot advertisement (in post #8 of this topic), is from the ongoing Syrian conflicts.

I honestly didn't even see the background imagery in that first promo image,* so I don't think they should have used anything at all.
    And if they did have the background image be more obvious for some sort of destructive/mayhem theme, I guess no matter where they get "war" images from online, it might be seen as being tasteless to someone out there... so I don't have a big issue about this one (but it is likely to bring out the FunPub haters though, who look for any reason to jump on FunPub - I don't need to find reasons, as I have enough legitimate issues against FunPub already).
    It's not like FunPub used photos that prominently showed dead bodies that could then be seen in their own promo image.

(* it's a bit like those "Nerd Test" joke images that have a sexy lady with something nerdy, with a caption inferring that nerds' eyes would be drawn to something techy first before noticing the boobs... well, on this occasion I didn't notice the "boobs" )