Page 22 of 120 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

A repaint of Armada Red Alert as Energon Prowl? Never knew that existed.

Never realised we have another Aussie Transformer. The Tasmainian Kid. (sounds like a 80's WWF Wrestler)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Never realised we have another Aussie Transformer. The Tasmainian Kid. (sounds like a 80's WWF Wrestler)
    Toywise he's the same as BW Snarl, which was released in Australia. Although the mould looks nothing like a Tasmanian Devil... more like a generic marsupial thing... more like a Dunnart. :/ It's a nice toy though.

As roller pointed out to me today. G1 Ultra Magnus' helmet head can combine with his blue chest piece to form a little jet vehicle of some sort. I thought it was just a joke, but then we tried it... crude but yup apparently it does.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's a carry over mode from Powered Convoy. The PC release came with small wheels on his chest piece too

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It's a carry over mode from Powered Convoy. The PC release came with small wheels on his chest piece too
    too bad they didn't include those wheels
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    As roller pointed out to me today. G1 Ultra Magnus' helmet head can combine with his blue chest piece to form a little jet vehicle of some sort. I thought it was just a joke, but then we tried it... crude but yup apparently it does.
    Ha nice... a great way display spare helmets and chest pieces!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Wow...never realised this. There is even a little seat for the microman that would of come with the pre transformer release of UM

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Interesting piece of info included in his bio on TF wiki..

"One time he went pee-pee on a forest fire to put it out. He probably drank two slabs of beer to do so. "

Reading the rest of his bio I don't think he would be even of legal age to drink beer Shame on Lio Prime for letting him

Hasbro skipped Powered Buggy, the little red single seater vehicle/robot that came with Powered Convoy too.