Page 103 of 195 FirstFirst ... 83939899100101102103104105106107108113123 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1943

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Thing is sometimes clear plastic is fine. My Henkei Ghost Starscream feels really solid, and the Ghost Starscream that came with Octane the other month also feels solid. But then you get other toys where they used clear plastic and you see stress marks the second you take it out of the package.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ^Agreed. Not much else they could do with that mould, other than release a clear invisibility variant.
    Would people prefer it to be another Autobot car (like Road Rage) or a new Decepticon Car (like Exhaust)?
    I'm hoping for a Crasher/Fracture remold myself, a la Tracks and Road Rage.
    Not sure how doable it is, but it's a hope nonetheless.

TakaraTOMY wouldn't be able to do that since Machine Robo is owned by Bandai. Hasbro could because they own the rights to Gobots but I'd say it's unlikely.

A couple of years ago there was a fan poll for the next Titan Class figure and Omega Supreme was one of the contenders. I wonder when they get around to doing a new Omega Supreme will he be a partsformer (which Hasbro seems somewhat willing to do these days *points at Overlord*) or something else?

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Everything that I ever saw said Scorponok came second and the Predacons have slipped in since then.
    Devastator is going to be waiting a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    A couple of years ago there was a fan poll for the next Titan Class figure and Omega Supreme was one of the contenders. I wonder when they get around to doing a new Omega Supreme will he be a partsformer (which Hasbro seems somewhat willing to do these days *points at Overlord*) or something else?
    Depends on how slavishly G1 accurate they want to make the toy. A lot of fans seem to prefer slavish G1 accuracy which, as you can see, can have its drawbacks. But can't really blame Hasbro for responding to what their consumers are demanding.

I'm personally hoping they use the TFA Omega Supreme as inspiration. Has the advantage of not being a partsformer and still will evoke G1 Omega Supreme if sculpted right (ei: gun hand, claw hand and wings).

TFAnimated? He should have got a toy.

That said Omega is one of those bots where partforming is acceptable. No one would complain too much about two arms, a body, and a tank if you get a cool base out of it. Mind you. I would love to see the tank shrunk down to legends scale and sit in a pocket on the front of his chest. The traintrack isn't strictly necessary if you aren't using the motor gimmick. Hide some wings in the body.

I would LLUUUUUUUURRVV an Animated Omega Supreme toy! And this line is meant to be "Generations". Plural. And CHUG has done Animated before, admittedly just at the Legends scale... but why not larger figures? And they should really make toys of the Animated Constructicons. I understand the reason why they couldn't do it back in 2009, but that was years ago.

It is a hard business case to provide support for a series that has been off air for 10 years and had poor official support to start with.
    Animated EARNED its love the hard way. But we are never going to see any characters beyond Lockdown, Lugnut, Slipstream, and Bulkhead.

Also could you imagine a Titan sized space ship? Even Trypticon's ship mode is a bit wink wink nudge nudge. All that weight designed to be picked up and flown without killing a small child or breaking when dropped? Is that awe inspiring or terrifying?