Thread: Spoilers: Decepticon Berserker deluxe class toy first pictures

Default Decepticon Berserker deluxe class toy pictures

While most attendees got a legion class toy at least one lucky viewer at the Chinese IMAX special screening of The Last Knight instead was graced with their very own deluxe class figure of the Decepticon called Berserker.
    They were kind enough to share these pictures with the rest of us on their blog at http://blog.xuite.net/masterandy/kindergarten/498412271 but here's a preview

Edit: Didn't realize he has been shown before as I don't follow movie toy news, but these pictures are a lot better then the previously leaked ones which didn't show how cool this guy can look

That looks so much better than the early leaked in hand photos, but I wonder if there's some photoshop magic in play too to make the colours really pop?

Those colours do look way too bright. I don't recall the ones we saw at the Melbourne Toyfair being that bright, and they were straight out of box.
    (I could be wrong... but those photos above look way too colourful)

Looking at that "halo" around the figure, especially in bot mode, yeah someone's definitely played around with contrast/saturation a bit there