Page 638 of 833 FirstFirst ... 618628633634635636637638639640641642643648658 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Myer Doncaster has 4 Soundwaves at full price. How are they still open?
    I was at Myer at around 5pm today, and the comment was posted at around 7pm.

Unless there's a Christmas sale coming up soon, it might be worth waiting for the Boxing Day sale to snap up TR Soundwave; for those gunning for one.

I got mine cheap off eBay for $60. Personally I wouldn't pay Myer's full price for TR Soundwave (unless I was a hardcore Soundwave fan who didn't collect anything else).

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    A bit over 2 hours ago I saw some Shufflers and Repugnus at Myer CBD. Also, at the same Myer, I saw loads of TR Leader Soundwaves (something I never thought I'd see).
    Wonder if those tr soundwaves are still there, can anyone list any other myers with those soundwaves?

I'll be checking the cbd but would like reports on any other stores, in exchange I'll check werribee plaza...not that they move anything, still had a tr blaster there last time I looked nearly a month ago

Sorry guys. When I said how are they still open I meant how do they still operate as a business trying to flog old stock at RRP.

Sorry guys. When I said how are they still open I meant how do they still operate as a business trying to flog old stock at RRP.
    I got the gist of it

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Wonder if those tr soundwaves are still there
    I reckon there'd have to be at least one or two left. I saw an entire shelf full of Soundwave (would've been like 6-7 of them). Also, they were full price ($95.95 - if I remember correctly).

Ah whoops, sorry. I took that phrase a bit too literally in another way. Yeah, the thing about TR Soundwave is that it's a relatively old toy compared to Sixshot or Overlord, but it's just taken a lot longer for for it to finally turn up at local retail. Zing might've stocked it at some point, but Zing is really more of a novelty shop to me.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Whelp, did a check around the cbd
    Myer CBD
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    I reckon there'd have to be at least one or two left. I saw an entire shelf full of Soundwave (would've been like 6-7 of them). Also, they were full price ($95.95 - if I remember correctly).
    More like 2-3 shelves at myer, they went BONKERS with the soundwaves, and 20% sale helped (also a small spatter of blitzwings and octones hanging around nearby), heaps of tr deluxes but from the revision wave and shuffle+ repugnus tr wave, THIS is the place to be for transformers out of all the shops

Big W CBD
    Meh they got a revision case of titan returns deluxe

One stop anime
    Don't normally mention but they got themselves the current set of takara legends transformers, thats broadside, misfire and doublecross as well as anime+ mp sideswipe and the normal shelf warmers mp artfire and mp primal toy deco version, the problem is unlike their gunpla and anime goods they're a tad overpriced as I assume they were bought as consumers, case in point misfire was $65 and mp sideswipe was $140+, so best to look before you decide to buy from elsewhere (seems legends broadside's aircraft deck is straight grey plastic rather than painted, works for me), they'll never be competitive with tf's but good for a last resort

Minotaur
    They moved the section to where all the mecha stuff resides now and have tr broadsides, but of course prices are too much to bother with

Werribee plaza

Big W
    Rubbish as always, they did have a TR trypticon scanning as $208, looks like a storeroom find judging by the box condition and the fact there was no real home for it

Target
    Nothing new but they have plenty of repugnus and shufflers

Toyworld
    Nothing new

Toys R us
    Laughed as they have a tr blaster AND a tr power master optimus prime just hanging out, also a few octones and blitzwings but not many, still drowning in tr skyshadows

Myer
    Normal shelf warmers still there including my old friend tr blaster and a tr megatron hanging around with the misfire TR wave minus windblade and shufflers and repugnus wave of tm's
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 10th December 2017 at 03:34 PM.

K-Mart Northland had 1-step Cogman, Scorn, Drift and Bumblebee from the Cybervision (or whatever it is called) movie subline

Plus RiD 1-step Soundwave

At Doncaster TRU today, TR deluxes at $23ea. However, I noticed only Triggerhappy, Quake and Krok.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Anyone seen/know where I can get a Slugslinger? Asking for a m8.

Heaps at TRU Doncaster.