Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A big big lesson i learnt

Default A big big lesson i learnt

So after consolodating my courage after a few days i finally decided to ask Laura from work out, well i dont work there anymore but i frequently buy from them.

well i havent been there for at least 2 and bit months

so i finally asked her and she said she had a boyfriend already! big big let down, cause we were very friendly together.

The moral is, don't leave such matters to the last minute

now if you'll excuse me im off to drown my sorrows

in ice cream or potatoes

I've been in that situation literally a dozen times or more and it sucks. It's better to know one way or the other, but it always sucks to get a no.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Look guys. Even if you have a strike rate of only 10 percent. Ask ten people out and you'll at least get one.
    And one is all most people need.

Except for me.

sorry to hear that roller. someone is sure to come along after that 'No', trust me :P

DD, how many do you need *wink*

You don't work at Shoal Water do you? Because if you do the Laura that works there is my wife so no wonder she said no

Just kidding mate. Keep your chin up. Plenty of girls out there (Maybe not enough for the Digger) but still plenty out there

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    in ice cream or potatoes
    Man, aren't you born in 1989? That makes you at least as old as me... should go to the pub!

That's how I solve my problems

to make matters worse there are absolutely none near my house

ahhhhhh so bloody frustrating, now i have to start the process of wooing all over agaiin

Any potential new target in Murdoch?

I don't bother asking people out, the way i see it, i already have a boss. I don't need another one. Yeah, I like to have a few drinks... then some fun and then more drinks, then its home again. I suppose, I'm not getting married or having children. So yeah.. Sorry to hear about it roller. The worst felling is.. I don't want a boyfriend. I just want to be friends. And then she goes and sleeps with one of your mates... Then you have to kick some arse and you really don't want to do that.... but yeah. It happens. Take _My_ word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Look guys. Even if you have a strike rate of only 10 percent. Ask ten people out and you'll at least get one.
    DD's exactly right, Roller. That's my mindset too when I used to head out more (i'm spoken for now). You might get 99 rejections a night but that 1 that you pull off makes you a bloody legend.