Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Iridescent" DOTM trailer

Default "Iridescent" DOTM trailer

Just released Linkin Park's new song "Iridescent" with an extended trailer. Alot of new footage, you get a glimpse of Soundwave at 0:16, one of the Dreads at 0:35 and is that..... Barricade at 0:55 in the background?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c9F6SQI1ZM
    Last edited by Fonecrusher; 17th June 2011 at 09:38 PM.

That is FN Sweet!!!
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Had this on repeat all afternoon. Great song; great trailer This just gets me even more pumped for the movie.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Watching this trailer, I now have mixed feelings. Big action scenes... Makes me wonder if there will even be a plot... If there is enough plot though, I will be very, very happy.

*rewatches trailer*

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Watching this trailer, I now have mixed feelings. Big action scenes... Makes me wonder if there will even be a plot... If there is enough plot though, I will be very, very happy.

*rewatches trailer*
    I've read a spoiler-ish summary on the interwebs and I can confirm this time there is more PLOT.

That song is growing on me though!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I've read a spoiler-ish summary on the interwebs and I can confirm this time there is more PLOT.
    I read the novel as I was coming back from NZ, and it got me a little excited for the film. If the film dose indeed play like the novel reads it shouldn't be a half bad flick. MUCH better than ROTF anyway.

By jingo that is Barricade!

I really hope it's not all action and no story. Anyone notice soundwave standing behind bumblebee during the Chicago battle scene

Hmm, is that Long Haul in the background at around 1:07? Thought he would have been destroyed when devastator was taken out...

Best. Trailer. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BannoBenny View Post
    Hmm, is that Long Haul in the background at around 1:07? Thought he would have been destroyed when devastator was taken out...
    There were two Long Hauls in ROTF - the one who combined to form Devastator, and another one that was chasing Sam and Mikaela in the village. Remember that the movie Constructicons are gumbies much like the Decepticon jets in the G1 cartoon.

Mild Spoiler Ahead

See when Carly hugs Sam? This confirms something Julie White told me - not at the TF panel, but just during a private conversation - she told me that all the Witwickies are the same height (approx 165cm based off my visual guesstimate of Julie's height) - and of course, being model Rosie Huntington-Whitely is tall. Often in movies they'll use tricks to make the guy look taller than the girl, like have the girl stand in a ditch or make the guy stand on rails, but Julie told me that in DotM Michael Bay didn't do any of that. He just let Carly be taller than Sam!

Also, that scene of the soldiers leaping off Trump Tower -- apparently that's one really exciting sequence. This was something Julie told us at the panel -- the soldiers land on top of a Decepticon then whip out their guns and start shooting away. She described it as just absolutely awesome! Apparently the stunt guys literally leaped off the top of Trump Tower, fell down with those membrane suits, then just before hitting the ground popped open their chutes and landed on a mat no bigger than the small stage that she and Neil Kaplan were sitting at! In the movie they'll be landing on top of some Decepticon apparently... but yeah... interesting to know that IRL they were landing on a target so small after falling 415 metres!