Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions.

Sourcebook #4? Do you mean #3? I haven't seen the fourth one on the comic shipping lists yet.

I got the Blaster Spotlight and Devastation #4 yesterday (I hope they have really done what it looks like they've done in Devastation but I figure they'll have an out) and also the first Animated Comic which I will do a review of later.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Sourcebook #4? Do you mean #3? I haven't seen the fourth one on the comic shipping lists yet.

I got the Blaster Spotlight and Devastation #4 yesterday (I hope they have really done what it looks like they've done in Devastation but I figure they'll have an out) and also the first Animated Comic which I will do a review of later.
    Ah, I was offered that too today though I didnt order it. I passed up on it b/c I recalled it was said there's merely screen grabs with dialogue boxes. Having seen the 1st episode, and the animation style, wasn't sure on it. If it's any good, I may have to go back

Also agree on the Sourcebooks. DW did a far superior job. I'll get the trade eventually but I'm still immensely disappointed.

Oops, yeah, Sourcebook 3. I wasn't a huge fan of DW's sourcebooks either (though I admit that they were very extensive and better than IDW's BW sourcebooks in some regards). Neither of their sourcebook series just seems to read as well as the G1 Universe books/entries. (-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Oops, yeah, Sourcebook 3.
    I was hoping you meant #3, as I havent heard anything about #4 being released yet.

The Sourcebooks are not great, they could have been much much worse as well.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

received in the mail on friday (bought in Jan received in Feb) Transformers Energon complete series on dvd on ioffer.com

First February acquisition! I got my Cybertron Scourge today, that leaves two Cybertron toys to get (without getting every repaint or scout).

I love the figure, so imposing, but I must ask... why does it have g1 transforming noise (no problem, just seems out of place), and why does it have a blaster sound in Robot mode. He doesn't even have a gun!!!

Overall, top figure though.

These guys are technically from January since that's when I bought them, but they both turned up today. I is happy!

- Encore Destron 02
    - MP Destron 05

Last edited by Adzma; 7th February 2008 at 02:50 PM.

Did you import these or buy online locally?

Quote Originally Posted by Adzma View Post
    These guys are technically from January since that's when I bought them, but they both turned up today. I is happy!
    Awesome haul!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Did you import these or buy online locally?
    Encore 03 came from Collectoybles in WA, and MP Destron 05 came from Transfigure Toys in NSW.
    Last edited by Adzma; 5th February 2008 at 03:35 PM.