Thread: Wanted: Generations Cosmos with Payload

Default Wanted: Generations Cosmos with Payload

I missed out on this guy on his first release and it bummed me out.

Really after the Cosmos with Payload included, I know he was rereleased under the Titans Return line but the little Payload figure will go well with Flanker (Swerve's partner). Loose is fine; doesn't need MOSC, and of course at a reasonable price plus shipping.

Thanks all!

FatalityPitt Guest

Ah snap! If you were after just Cosmos (i.e. the TR version), I could've helped you out since I have 6 of them MOSC (Cosmos was peg-warming like crazy in my area, and $5 is a damn good price for a Legends - seemed like a good idea at the time to grab a couple from each store). But if you're after Payload specifically.. Yeah, sorry, can't help you there. I missed out on that release too.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Ah snap! If you were after just Cosmos (i.e. the TR version), I could've helped you out since I have 6 of them MOSC (Cosmos was peg-warming like crazy in my area, and $5 is a damn good price for a Legends - seemed like a good idea at the time to grab a couple from each store). But if you're after Payload specifically.. Yeah, sorry, can't help you there. I missed out on that release too.
    Dang! Well if no one gets back to me (and considering these two are really hard to find at a decent price, this is seeming like a serious possibility) I may just take you up on that offer, because I do love Cosmos, especially that mold.

Any other pegwarming Legends figures? The price-to-size ratio seems right and can cram into my small collection without too much hassle

FatalityPitt Guest

Yeah, offer's on the table. I'll send you a PM some details

There might still be some Seasprays lying about, but he wasn't as common as Cosmos when I last checked the stores. It's been a while since I've been to the stores. Another big peg-warmer is RiD Legion Bisk, there's been like at least 10~15 on the pegs since last year.

Seaspray piques my curiosity, but I'm not collecting RiD figures, though Bisk being Bisk maaaaaaay sway me

Living in a rural area I don't get down to stores much, and when I do, it's usually too late, or my bank account is dry. Online SOMEtimes works, but not always.

Thanks for all your help!

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Seaspray piques my curiosity, but I'm not collecting RiD figures, though Bisk being Bisk maaaaaaay sway me

Living in a rural area I don't get down to stores much, and when I do, it's usually too late, or my bank account is dry. Online SOMEtimes works, but not always.

Thanks for all your help!
    It's a pleasure!

Yeah, tbh I don't think Legion Bisk is that great of a figure (a bit uninspiring), though opinions may vary from person to person. Seaspray is pretty good if you can find him. He's definitely better than Legion Bisk imo