Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SXS R-02 A.K.A. Not Blurr.

Default SXS R-02 A.K.A. Not Blurr.

Looks nice but it remains to be seen what size and price this is and whether or not it can replace generations/united Blurr.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

its a nice photoshop compter graphics model but I wonder how it really will look like in the plastic. I wish they'd make an Arcee as well in the future coz the old 3rd party ones before were either too flimsy and too pricey. I like the look of this one... but yeah yet to be seen in real plastic life.

they made their first figure - Not Gears fit for MP line sizewise, this might be an MP sizewise figure as well...bring in Arcee!!! hahahah
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

in his robot mode he look to blocky for me...to fit into the MP line it need to be more cartoony like the new prowl ... so this going to be a skip for me ...

Looks alright. Can't say i'm too keen.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    its a nice photoshop compter graphics model but I wonder how it really will look like in the plastic. I wish they'd make an Arcee as well in the future coz the old 3rd party ones before were either too flimsy and too pricey. I like the look of this one... but yeah yet to be seen in real plastic life.

they made their first figure - Not Gears fit for MP line sizewise, this might be an MP sizewise figure as well...bring in Arcee!!! hahahah
    If you want an Arcee, what's wrong with MMC's Azalea?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Looks alright. Can't say i'm too keen.

If you want an Arcee, what's wrong with MMC's Azalea?
    oooh I wasn't aware they have one! gotta look into that figure then, thanks Trent!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Looks like a cool transforming robot toy ; if they change the head so that it doesn't look like Blurr?, then I'd be VERY interested - As it stands though, I've got the Hasbro Classicsverse Blurr & I'm happy with him I'm afraid.

Yeah I don't like the bulkiness of the body for Blurr. Otherwise it does seem pretty good.

Reminds me of a boxy animated Jetstorm.

I'm not sure about Blurr, but i can see a custom Devcon,with a few tweeks and a steady hand

the head looks too small
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy