Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    I have seen lego concept planes from a ww2 area on the net. They all look very cool but where do you buy sets for making ww2 style planes for lego
    sometimes people sell custom sets with lego blocks or also sell or give away instructions online
    not sure if these are "official" lego pieces or a mix but they have ww2 themed sets:
    https://www.brickmania.com/building-kits/

What's the Lego catalogue say about retail availability of the Technic Porsche 911 RSR?

https://shop.lego.com/en-AU/product/...-911-RSR-42096

Technic Porsche 911 RSR appears be available at Big W. It is listed at the online-only price of $186.75 (25% off) right now.

It is that price until midnight or sold out.

It's part of a Big W (online only) 25% off all toys until 20 March 2019 23:59:59.

Ok well, thanks. Unfortunately, it's not in stock at the Big W I work at and haven't gotten it yet at all and I can't get it delivered.

Seems none of the Brisbane metro stores have it in stock. Probably weren't many in stock to begin with.

But Amazon AU now has it for $186.75 with FREE delivery.

Ok, thanks. I might wait and see if any instore deals come up for the Porsche RSR. We should be getting stock in at some point since it is on order. But I did buy some Speed Champions Lego from Amazon. At $16.50 each, the Speed Champion cars are cheaper than I'll probably ever see them at work even with 10% staff discount.

I have purchased like 8 Benny space friends sets to army build classic spacemen. I grew up with these in my childhood. I’m hoping to be able to use them in the upcoming LEGO city space theme. It would be really exciting if LEGO released a surprise classic spaceman set to coincide with this. I want more space minifigures in different colours , green, black, red, orange, grey, brown, purple!

Anyone going to the Brick Show in Penrith this weekend? I went last year and my son loved it so I’ll take him again.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain