Page 91 of 195 FirstFirst ... 71818687888990919293949596101111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Just noticed TLK will be available in UHD Blu-ray. I wish I could get some good movies like Star Wars and MCU movies in UHD Blu-ray. (take note Disney...)

So The Last Knight has basically ended it's cinema run (maybe one screening a day at a cinema near you if you're lucky) and yet wave one deluxes are still shelfwarming.

Boxing up deluxes to sell them at a higher "premier" price point doesn't appear to have been a successful sales technique. Maybe if wave one had eight toys instead of four it might have done better?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Just noticed TLK will be available in UHD Blu-ray. I wish I could get some good movies like Star Wars and MCU movies in UHD Blu-ray. (take note Disney...)
    You may be in luck...

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/dvd-blur...-hd-4k-blu-ray

For me it's a matter of when, rather than if, I'm buying a 4K TV. With a holiday to the US in December and wedding in July next year to pay for, a 4K TV isn't exactly a priority. But I am buying my new movies on 4K blu ray for future viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    So The Last Knight has basically ended it's cinema run (maybe one screening a day at a cinema near you if you're lucky) and yet wave one deluxes are still shelfwarming.

Boxing up deluxes to sell them at a higher "premier" price point doesn't appear to have been a successful sales technique. Maybe if wave one had eight toys instead of four it might have done better?
    That and I finally saw it last sunday the 23rd, I enjoyed it for what it is but I still need to use the list of bots in the movie provided by youse guys because I'm pretty sure I missed noticing some of them...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Combiner Wars, Titans Return, and Power of the Primes is looking like it will be my favourite run of modern figures.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

With it almost entirely gone from cinemas it will likely remain the lowest grossing Transformers movie excluding the '86 movie at least until next years movie. I really don't like the chances that the HCU is going to do amazing things for Hasbro.

Just watched some YouTube compilations of G1 toy commercials. I noticed that they advertised Predaking and the Dinobots in the same ad as adversaries. I guess with PotP they will get to face off again.

I really want a Takara Legends Cliffjumper remoulded from the current Legends size Bumblebee mould.

I've just rewatched all the TF movies. Again.
    I noticed that a plucky little tow truck saves the day in the first movie and in AoE.

Also noticed that in the first movie Mikaela rides a pale blue scooter. I like to think this becomes Squeeks from TLK.

Yep, too much time on my hands...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Yep, too much time on my hands...
    I've been stuck at home all day marking Trial HSC exams. Wanna help?