Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

found out about a shop today in Mount Waverley, (Melbourne SE suburbs) called Blackbullet Collectables, he's got a good selection of Vintage and re-issue stuff.
    I think he's a spinoff from justcollectables.com.au seeing as this is still his website.
    I got me some Vintage MOTU figs from him, and saw stacks of Gi Joe, Star Wars, TF, and other pop culture figs.
    3 windsor Ave, Mount Waverley, directly opposite the Jordanville train station.
    he has a sign saying to ring to check if he's there before you rock up 9888 2951, http://www.justcollectables.com.au/ is his website.

Default dudes, big pop culture garage sale happening this sunday 5th august in Melbs

CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED.

Putting up a big slab of my collection up for grabs via garage sale before heading to evil bay.
    includes, transformers, Ninja Turtles, Lord of the Rings, MOTU, etc etc etc.
    You'll wanna hit this one up if you are keen to get some stuff.
    the link is up on Gumtree here:
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.ht...52&posted=true
    Address: 13 Eskdale Crt, Narre Warren
    Time: 9:00am til 1:00pm.
    Early callers, you will meet your demise....
    Last edited by Dodgeybros; 5th August 2012 at 08:09 AM. Reason: CANCELLED

Default CANCELLED!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeybros View Post
    Putting up a big slab of my collection up for grabs via garage sale before heading to evil bay.
    includes, transformers, Ninja Turtles, Lord of the Rings, MOTU, etc etc etc.
    You'll wanna hit this one up if you are keen to get some stuff.
    the link is up on Gumtree here:
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.ht...52&posted=true
    Address: 13 Eskdale Crt, Narre Warren
    Time: 9:00am til 1:00pm.
    Early callers, you will meet your demise....
    THIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED. i ROCKED UP TO THE DUDES ADDRESS AT THE AGREED SETUP TIME AND HE WAS ASLEEP, HAVING CHANGED HIS MIND DURING THE NIGHT.
    I MUST SAY THAT i WAS PRETTY PISSED OFF AS MY LITTLE CAR WAS EXPLODING WITH THE GOODIES THAT i WAS PLANNING TO SELL.
    SORRY TO THOSE WHO WERE PLANNING TO ATTEND FOR WASTING YOUR TIME.

Default Lobos in Northcote

This place is awesome! Not much in terms of Transformers, ranging from G1 up to Cybertron in just one cabinet but its got sooooo much stuff from the 80's! Highly recommended for a look and if your into other things like Star Wars, MOTU, TMNT, DC & Marvel. It's at 503 High St Northcote.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Found a new shop in the Boronia shopping mall today called Toyzone and I completely flipped out. There was a guy and his wife running the place and he has a huge range of stock from all sorts of different lines and from vintage to present. The Transformers gear was what caught my eye initially - he had animated, Masterpiece (Hasbro and Takara) and Cybertron all misb/mosc, and he had a few G1 specimens dotted around the place in cabinets filled with vintage toys from the USA and Japan. I managed to secure Cybertron Primus with the Unicron head and a Takara Pepsi Prime for $270, which while about $100 more than original retail is probably reasonable for (ebay) prices these days and certainly once postage is taken into consideration.

Other lines that were there were Star Wars (original kenner, vintage 90s reissues and some more recent stuff), masters of the universe (the reissues from about 10 years ago), Soul of Chogukan, Japanese vintage Voltron. Some of the more recent release toys were things like Pirates of the Carribean, wall.e, Indiana Jones.

He had lots of larger items, 2 MP04 Convoys were $299, as was a vintage 12" Inspector Gadget. He had a couple of gobots power suits as well as lots of boxed Japanese and loose individual gobots (released as machine men in Australia).

Too much stuff in there to mention in one post, but it was like doing an ebay trawl except the stock was there for me to pick up and hold. Definitely worth checking out.
    Last edited by Ultra Mackness; 29th December 2012 at 02:28 PM.

Where exactly is this place. I want to check it out.

Boronia shopping mall, Chandler road Boronia. It's over the road from Boronia station on the Belgrave train line ~1.5 hrs train ride from Flinders street depending on which train you catch.

Do you know if they have any of the S.H figuarts dragonball z figures?
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

To be honest I woudn't have known those figures if I'd stumbled over them, but I just looked them up on ebay and I remember seeing figures like those in shop but couldn't guarentee anything. They had a LOT of toys, it was like sensory overload.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Boronia shopping mall, Chandler road Boronia. It's over the road from Boronia station on the Belgrave train line ~1.5 hrs train ride from Flinders street depending on which train you catch.
    omfg!!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast