Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie toys Wishlist

Smile Movieverse and Alternators WTB list

Hi guys this is my first post here so apologies if I'm doing anything wrong.

Story time: So a while back in the midst of my uni break I got really bored and re-watched the 2007 transformers movie for the first time since its release. I used to be crazy about them 10 years ago but never got any toys or merch. Now I don't know what happened but something sparked my obsession for transformers again and now I want to go about collecting those cool movie toys. I have trawled through the toys wiki and since I only have a small budget and limited space, I want to collect just a select few for now.

Movie Figures:
    • Battle Ops Bumble Bee (Costco exclusive)
    • Human Alliance Jazz
    • Human Alliance Sideswipe
    • MB-07 Soundwave (10th Anniversary MTB line)
    • 2007 Voyager Ratchet

Alternators/Binaltech:
    • Alternators Mirage
    • Binaltech Smokescreen GT
    • Binaltech Dead End
    • Binaltech Hound

Now I don't mind if these are loose as long as they are complete with all accessories and in good displaying condition without scratches or marks. (No instructions or box necessary to keep the cost down)

I know that most collectors loathe to part with one of their own, even if it does become surplus to their collection, but rest assured that your transformer is going to a loving home and will be maintained with the utmost of care

Thanks for your help!!
    Last edited by den10; 2nd April 2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: I.NEED.THAT.BEE.

Hey man
    I have some Bayverse stuff in my sales thread if you are interested.. Prices are open to offers so let me know if you are interested in any and work something out..

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23999

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    Hey man
    I have some Bayverse stuff in my sales thread if you are interested.. Prices are open to offers so let me know if you are interested in any and work something out..

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23999
    Hey thanks for replying but it seems I can't access your thread due to permission reasons -.-

Quote Originally Posted by den10 View Post
    Hey thanks for replying but it seems I can't access your thread due to permission reasons -.-
    Yeah, you need to have basic member status before you can access the saleyard. Maybe post an intro in the Intro page. The more you interact the faster you'll have member access.

Also welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by den10 View Post
    Sorry mate.. Didn't realise you were new.. So first of all welcome.. Of your wanted list I have an unopened Ratchet if that is of any interest too you ??

Unhappy

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I was wondering if there was a minimum post limit restriction that was preventing me from seeing that thread, similar to some other forums that prevent spam. Seems kinda weird and I don't even know much about transformers to be actively interacting in other threads, but dems the rules I guess. Heck, I can't even click on my own username to see previous posts.

Hi mate!
    Once youve settled in, if you'd like an Ironhide, I have one complete with instructions and the box, you can have it for $15 plus postage

Its been displayed but otherwise its in fantastic condition
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    Hi mate!
    Once youve settled in, if you'd like an Ironhide, I have one complete with instructions and the box, you can have it for $15 plus postage

Its been displayed but otherwise its in fantastic condition
    That sounds great!! I'll PM you once the admins/mods get me up to Rank 3

Hey hey. I've also got lots of movie figures looking for a new home. Might be something that takes your fancy

Woo!! I'm now Rank 3 and open to PMs. Let me know if you have any movie figures or alternators on the cheap