Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kmart: Transformers price drop

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Wouldn't mind seeing a Titan class Predaking on retail shelves... shouldn'd be too far away now.
    waiting to see Predaking too, plus potp wave 3 deluxes to finish Abominus

Seen any snarl and sludge around?

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    waiting to see Predaking too, plus potp wave 3 deluxes to finish Abominus
    I can understand why Hasbro mixes 'teams' across waves from a practical & extending interest in the line but the later waves run the risk of not being stocked (as mentioned by griffin). So frustrating for those who want to support & buy locally in bricks & mortar stores.

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    Seen any snarl and sludge around?
    The usual suspects have pretty much been cleared of stock. We've been led to believe there is a further restock in November in a different assortment to wave 2 deluxe.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Wouldn't mind seeing a Titan class Predaking on retail shelves... shouldn'd be too far away now.
    Then it looks like Big W is ideally suited to stock Predaking. They know how to sell titan class (Trypticon) without being burned unlike Myer who are saddled with shelf warmers.

I just found Cyberverse deluxes for $35 at my local K-Mart. Either they missed the memo on price drops, or nothing is really changing.

Finding with these prices I'm slowly being priced out of collecting.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Then it looks like Big W is ideally suited to stock Predaking. They know how to sell titan class (Trypticon) without being burned unlike Myer who are saddled with shelf warmers.
    Both retailers stocking POTP Predaking would be nice. BigW carrying the reasonably priced option while Myer has it on clearance albeit the box is all battered & bruised, with dirty fingerprints & the occasional fist/foot through the box ().