Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Ozformers calendar for sale

I'll take 2 please. I'm sure Icy would want one too. He's probably busy and haven't checked in here for awhile.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I'll join the bandwagon, one for me too

Minor update - unfortunately the printing place was located in the flood zone, so I'm not likely to be getting them this week as they had promised. And, until they are able to get back to their premises for me to be able to call them, I don't even know if they were destroyed in the flood. If they were, I may have to start over, looking for a new printer service, as this one may need to repair or replace their equipment, which would take some time.
    As soon as I find out for sure if and when these things are completed and ready for pickup, I'll post here.
    I'm hoping that they are done and ready for pickup start of next week when the water recedes, but worst case scenario, and I need to start again, people may not get these until next month.

Thanks for the update Griff. I think we can all understand any delays, there are more things to worry about for everyone up there. We'll all just hold tight

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Thanks for the update Griff. I think we can all understand any delays, there are more things to worry about for everyone up there. We'll all just hold tight
    +1

I'd like to take one also, Don't mind waiting

thanks for the update Griff.

The calendar will go up and most likely stay there for a few years, no matter how outdated!

Update

Good news - the printer company was open again today after having the power restored, and confirmed that they weren't flooded out. But they said that the calendars were still at the binding company in the City... in a part that was flooded out. Fortunately, the calendars weren't damaged.
    Bad news - the binding company ran out of metal bindings, but apparently some were done before they ran out... They just couldn't tell me how many, and are trying to get the completed ones shipped to me, or to see if I can go and pick them up.
    So, Thursday or Friday, I'm hoping to have some in hand, and if it is less than the pre-ordered amount, they will go to those in the order of the reservations.

I will start sending out messages to those on the pre-order list in the next few days, with payment and postage details, just in case I do get them this week.

BTW, just a reminder - as soon as I get them, postage will be extra for any new purchases.

PM received, payments made via internet bank transfer bossbot
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]