Thread: Bumblebee Movie promotion cassette for Australia

Default Bumblebee Movie promotion cassette for Australia

Church St Mall in Parramatta (opposite the town hall) had some weird fake VW Bumblebee bonnet with an 80s boombox fused to the top where the windshield should have been. They were handing out cassette tapes as a promo. Haven’t had the chance to try and play it (got to find the where I put the cassette player) to see if it’s blank or actually has anything on it.

Clever promo though

Edit by griffin...
    Krayt sent me this image from facebook, selling one of these, from being handed out in the Melbourne CBD last week. (sorry, I don't know the exact source of the image)

So that's two cities... so keep an eye out in other cities for this.
    (let us know if there is actually anything on the cassette, as it doesn't look like it has much tape inside, so might just be one song... or blank, as the cassette is more of a retro novelty that most people won't be able to use, like vinyl records)

Last edited by griffin; 15th December 2018 at 08:02 PM.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Photos of the promotion at Bondi Beach, showing the VW-Boombox that Trunks mentioned above, along with someone in a Bumblebee costume... and lots of cassettes for people to help themselves to. (link to original article here by Transformers fan Jason Murray)

And it has been confirmed that the cassette is blank, but has a link to this special "Bumblebee" playlist on Spotify that has 48 songs from the 1980s.
    Or, create your own playlist on the Bumblebee Rewind page at Spotify.