Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Info and Activities > Ratchet's Repair Bay & ID/transformation Help

Sightings/Sales

Old 28th April 2011, 10:29 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Warm Iron and teal towel gotcha. Ive requested the seller to send it in a tube even though its already been folded so at least there's no addditional fold damage to it on transit. Hopefully relaxes some of the folds a b it as well.

Thanks heaps guys. il prolly try it on, indeed using some other poster, before I do it on my folded poster ( when it arrives). It's such a shame coz it's hard to find a non folded version of it in the net, and the ones that aren't come from Canada- (and higher priced as well - and we all know how canada post is like so Im not about to put up with all that.

Shame if this was printed on cloth instead like those JAp block prints it would have been easier sorting out creases hehehehe