Thread: NECA 7 inch "Duke Nukem Forever" Duke Nukem

Default NECA 7 inch "Duke Nukem Forever" Duke Nukem PIC HEAVY

Another good find at Manifest 2011. DNF maybe a disappointment but I just had to have a Duke Nukem figure for those good'ol memories.

This is probably the most awesome toy package design ever. See for yourself.

Duke himself worked out too much he can't even put donw those arms. Accessories included are a handgun and a cigar. A little disappointed with the accessory count as he certainly needs more weapons.

He is bigger than your typical 6 inch figures. I don't own any of the NECA Terminator figures but it seems Duke can use some of Arnie's weapons.

Articulation on his lower body is decent. But with the way his hands are sculpted and the odd rotating joints beneath his biceps rather than the swivels we are used to, he only looks natural in certain poses.

All in all, I recommend this figure to all Duke Nukem fans. YOU'LL NEVER NEED TO PLAY WITH ANOTHER TOY AGAIN

Honestly, it looks like an excellent figure... save for the head sculpt.
    I was hoping the figure would actually be a 10 or 12 inch figure, I guess I'll be sticking with my ReSaurus figure then.