Thread: TransWarp: Ravage

Default TransWarp: Ravage

In the true spirit of Free Comic Book Day, Transformers: The Lost Seasons has released a 9-page preview of TransWarp: Ravage

Brought to life by a number of very talented Artists donating their time and skills, this is another piece of the larger TransWarp saga, running alongside the Csirac story.

Please read, comment and enjoy!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

im just loving your stories..... can't wait to see what you got install for ravage ... that was quiet a shock what happen to laserbeak !! lol

I really enjoyed reading about ill' Ravage, and it fills the gap between the Decepticon war and the Preds. But what is Csirac? Is it something from Beast Wars, or something fan created? Are there more stories where it is described, or is an ongoing plot thread that is discussed in later issues?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    im just loving your stories..... can't wait to see what you got install for ravage ... that was quiet a shock what happen to laserbeak !! lol
    I'm delighted you're enjoying them! Ravage certainly has some big decisions to make.

Haha, yes. If I've learned anything from James Roberts...

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd
    I really enjoyed reading about ill' Ravage, and it fills the gap between the Decepticon war and the Preds. But what is Csirac? Is it something from Beast Wars, or something fan created? Are there more stories where it is described, or is an ongoing plot thread that is discussed in later issues?
    There's still a lot to Ravage's story still to come. That's only 9 pages of a 40+ page (2 Issue) story. I'm hoping public support for the story is strong enough that the Lost Seasons people get right behind it and produce both Issues in full.

As for Csirac -- The TransWarp saga is made up of 4 individual stories that interweave in the same time period (the end of the Great War):

• Ravage - 2 Issues
    • Csirac - 4 Issues
    • Maxim - 1 Issue
    • Primal - 1 Issue

As you can see, the Csirac story is the heart of the series with its 4 issues. I'm producing it with the help of Artists from around the world, and Issue #1 of TransWarp: Csirac can be read by following that link. Issue #2 is a couple of months away. It's a long process, but I'm delighted with how it's coming out thus far.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

I like were this is going Verno...great work Big thumbs up to the artists and other peeps involved too!

Is your interpretation of the events that took place making Decepticons evolve to Predacons inspired by the actual G1 Predacons (Razorclaw)? In your story Razorclaw has some sort of command influence so has he brought about the name Faction change?

Spotted the Kremzeek...

What did Laserbeak do wrong?? Did Razorclaw find out about their little meeting with the Autobots??

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    I like were this is going Verno...great work Big thumbs up to the artists and other peeps involved too!

Is your interpretation of the events that took place making Decepticons evolve to Predacons inspired by the actual G1 Predacons (Razorclaw)? In your story Razorclaw has some sort of command influence so has he brought about the name Faction change?

Spotted the Kremzeek...

What did Laserbeak do wrong?? Did Razorclaw find out about their little meeting with the Autobots??
    I'm glad you're enjoying it thus far

In this universe (the Transversal Continuity), the Predacons (under Razorclaw's command) splinter off from the Decepticons (due to being unimpressed with the alliance forged between the Autobot and Decepticons against the Cybertronian Empire (ala G2 to an extent)). What begins with the original 5 Predacons soon grows to a small militia as dissident Decepticons (not happy with the alliance) leave the Decepticon faction to join the Predacons. After the events of the Hub Assault (Simon Furman's Alignment) the Decepticon faction ceases to be after Megatron's death. Any Decepticons still wanting to fight soon join the Predacons, who carry on the war against the Autobots (and now Maximals).

It's a little tricky to understand (mixing canon with fanon to establish a new continuity) but please trust me that it works as a whole. Essentially, the Predacons aren't an evolution of the Decepticons so to speak, but more of a replacement that has its origins within the Decepticons.

No, Laserbeak didn't do anything wrong, and Razorclaw remains unaware of their chat with the Autobots. Razorclaw was simply making an example of him. He brutally demands loyalty, and as Ravage and Laserbeak remained loyal Decepticons to the end, he's making sure they know what they're getting into by now wanting to join the Predacons.

Superb work on behalf of everyone involved yet again Verno, glad to see you guys are still slowly churning these out in between enjoying the new Generations Beast Wars figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Superb work on behalf of everyone involved yet again Verno, glad to see you guys are still slowly churning these out in between enjoying the new Generations Beast Wars figures.
    Cheers, Hursty. It's not so much a churn -- that would imply some kind of pace to it. It's more of a grind