Approximate Retail Price - $10
Approximate Size – 6cm
Allegiance – Decepticon
Alt-mode – Wood-panelled hatchback
Main Features/Gimmicks – n/a
Main Colours – Orange, black, purple
Main Accessories –n/a

Robot Mode
Dis-proportioned. Ugly as sin. However so is the character on the cartoon so in that way it's very accurate You can pose him with one claw up in the air but it is bloody hard to balance that way, you really need to have both his arms down to balance him on those crab legs. What is kinda cool is when you transform him from car mode the grill drops open a little bit to look like a gaping mouth full of serrated teeth.

(Grinning child not included)

Vehicle Mode
Quite a nice little car. It's a shame he is not a bit more sedan like, it would have been kinda cool to see a wood paneled car like Al used to drive in Home Improvement

(You can't really see the wood paneling because of the glare of my cameras flash but it's nothing special)

Transformation
Very easy (since it's legion of course)

WARNING
His eye stalks that fold in when tranforming can detach very easily - and they are an absolute prick to get back on! I left my 3 year old with the toy for a while (and he is usually pretty good - he can transform CW Scattershot unaided) and I came back and both were detached. Considering what tiny choking hazards they are (if my 1 year old daughter had found them she would have either choked or I would have been sifting through her nappies for days) and how easily they detach, despite the 6+ age recommendation I wouldn't give this toy to someone under 8 or 9 otherwise you are going to be spending a lot of time either trying to put the eye stalks back on or searching for them.

Overall
Well, I usually wait for the warrior/deluxe sized versions of characters before I buy'em but considering there in not one on the horizon for Clampdown and considering how ugly and weird the character is I don't know if he would be better in a bigger size anyway. Recommended if you are a RID completionist - lets just say I'm glad I only paid $7 for him.