Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transformers Spotlight: Blaster

I mostly enjoyed this spotlight issue, but the identity of the would-be-assassin and his reasons were a bit of a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I mostly enjoyed this spotlight issue, but the identity of the would-be-assassin and his reasons were a bit of a letdown.
    Like Gok, I ascertained who it would be by the time they showed us shadows of the assassin. My mind then raced for all the reasons and I came up with a few tenable ones. However, the actual rationale did leave me slightly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...actually, I totally saw it coming. I was hoping that it wouldn't be who I thought it was - that there would be some twist to surprise me... but erm... it didn't. I fully predicted who the assailant was. The assailant's motive wasn't all that surprising either. Not necessarily Furman's fault though... the artist's attempt at obscuring the assailant's identity didn't work on me - I saw right through it. Meh.
    Lame.

Also wont bother getting it any more, stupid spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by springah View Post
    Lame.

Also wont bother getting it any more, stupid spoilers!
    I don't think that's the key to the issue though. There's more important other elements in there imo. The mystery isn't really where the strength of this book lies. It goes deeper than that

Because of the solitication for an upcomming Spotlight I thought the culprit was going to be someone else.

i thought it was gonna be beachcomber, but that it would have been of his own designs not a mind-chip. love the soundwave setup and thought this was a high quality spotlight. Arcee comes out this week!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett