Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MP Red Alert wrong head

Interesting. I take it the redheads are a robot mode only packaging find? Anybody spot this in alt mode packaging?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Interesting. I take it the redheads are a robot mode only packaging find? Anybody spot this in alt mode packaging?
    mine is the original alt mode packaged version not the korean robot mode packaged.

Thanks Kaiden, I thought it might've been a later production run

Interesting. It could be a qc issue cause I know my lambor has qc issues. The paint on one sode is all scratched up and the plastic is warped. Kinda bummed out about that.

Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 12:13 PM
    To: Lam Tran
    Subject: Re: MP Red Alert wrong head followup

Hello,

Please provide the shipping address so I can ship the parts to you individually.

Yours Sincerely,
    Daniel
    www.robotkingdom.com

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 1:34 PM
    To: Daniel Law

no, i dont have any upcoming orders

Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:07 PM
    To: Lam Tran

Hello,

Thank you for your email.
    Do you have any upcoming orders that I can include a part for you?

Yours Sincerely,
    Daniel
    www.robotkingdom.com

Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 4:08 AM
    To: Daniel Law
    Subject: MP Red Alert wrong head followup

hi, i emailed you over a month ago about my MP Red Alert having the wrong head and have not received a reply.
    just an update in because i think i remember reading someone else had same/similar problem? and also with RK

its been almost 3 weeks (on top of the month i had to wait for a reply) and i haven't seen or heard anything and i had a close look at my MP RA and couldn't figure out how to remove the head if indeed they are intending to send me a replacement part... i'll try emailing again when its hit a month.

This... technically isn't a flaw with the toy, but rather a variant (even if it may not be preferred). Still, if Robot Kingdom have agreed to replace it, then it should be done at their cost. I don't understand this BS with lumping it with your next order.

I'd recommend posting on their Facebook page. That might warrant a speedier reply than private email.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This... technically isn't a flaw with the toy, but rather a variant (even if it may not be preferred). Still, if Robot Kingdom have agreed to replace it, then it should be done at their cost. I don't understand this BS with lumping it with your next order.

I'd recommend posting on their Facebook page. That might warrant a speedier reply than private email.
    even if it is a variant, its still a flaw. i didn't get what i paid for and from past experiences, posting on their facebook page does nothing, they just ignore you as much as the rest of the time :/

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    even if it is a variant, its still a flaw. i didn't get what i paid for and from past experiences, posting on their facebook page does nothing, they just ignore you as much as the rest of the time :/
    Hey kaiden ...if your not happy with your one , i can swap you if you want ... i wouldn't mind a variant head as i got a spare redalert to display in alt mode

RK order 75782 parts

Your order is sent on 23 August 2013. The parcel no. is RC116801347HK
    Finally. They've decided to actually send me a replacement part?! It took them... 7 emails from me and 3 months!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Finally. They've decided to actually send me a replacement part?! It took them... 7 emails from me and 3 months!
    That good to hear ....Can you post what they send you ...im very curious as what pieces they will send ... hopefully the whole head ..? but it pin together .... im in the middle of doing a lambo custom and the head can't be taken of with out very carefully depinning the head in two places .. which i found all most impossible without damaging it