Thread: My travelling Rodimus Woes!

Default My travelling Rodimus Woes!

Hey guys,

I brought this guy with me to sydney and he appeared fine when i finally got back to perth, but it seems his crotch piece has some paint chips! No idea how that's possible as I kept him in his car mode for the whole duration there and the chip happens to the non exposed part of his groin...

Anyhoo here's the damage.

Any pro repairers out there that know where I can get the exact paint to cover over his chips?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Hey guys,

I brought this guy with me to sydney and he appeared fine when i finally got back to perth, but it seems his crotch piece has some paint chips! No idea how that's possible as I kept him in his car mode for the whole duration there and the chip happens to the non exposed part of his groin...

Anyhoo here's the damage.

Any pro repairers out there that know where I can get the exact paint to cover over his chips?

Cheers!
    that is nothing i snapped the foot off mine

The exact colour paint may be difficult, but mixing paints is not too difficult. Keep in mind that unless you sand the part down and paint the whole piece (preferably sprayed, like with an airbrush), it would likely just make it less obvious, rather than looking like new.

Totally agree with M-bot ....also to keep in mind that when the paint dry is changes slightly as well... usually a shade darker in colour so keep that in mind when your mixing to colour match , good lucky with that ...

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

IIRC that area is prone to scraping during transformation and movement.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.