Thread: Custom painted G1 head for Fan Project ROTF Superion

Default Custom painted G1 head for Fan Project ROTF Superion

Hi all, a quick and grubby custom paint of a spare G1 Superion head I had lying around, I think it really makes my ROTF Superion (and makes it easier to justifying keeping it and Energon Superion).

just a tie me over while I wait for my next 3 custom figures to dry.

all 3 Energon, G1 and ROTF

My son and his ducky didn't want to miss out on the fun

Looks fantastic, great job!

Nice, massive improvement over the stock non-G1 head.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thanks all, this was a rush job just to test a new ultra fine brush, I stuffed up with the run by the right eye but that's now touched up.
    I'd love to grab a snowman kit and the new upgrade for the energon superior maximus but I don't think it will have the same appeal as the painted up G1.
    Onto the next customs foc ironside from foc optimus prime / ultra magnus. G1 styled ultra magnus for my custom trailer and a macrossed to the s#!+housed foc jetfire from foc thundercracker.(if ever I can get the wings to swing right).

Thanks all, this was a rush job just to test a new ultra fine brush, I stuffed up with the run by the right eye but that's now touched up.
    I'd love to grab a snowman kit and the new upgrade for the energon superion maximus but I don't think it will have the same appeal as the painted up G1.
    Onto the next customs foc ironside from foc optimus prime / ultra magnus. G1 styled ultra magnus for my custom trailer and a macrossed to the s#!+housed foc jetfire from foc thundercracker.(if ever I can get the wings to swing right).