Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TFCC 2015 Membership Figure - Lio Convoy

But, but he doesn't transform into a lion!
    Wtf?!?!?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The panels on the truck bed make a fantastic homage to the panels of Lioconvoy's mane. Fingers crossed that they don't stuff up the head.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    But, but he doesn't transform into a lion!
    Wtf?!?!?
    If it's his pre-Beast Wars form, 2006 Rattrap, Cheetor, Rhinox, Dinobot, and Waspinator weren't a rat, cheetah, rhino, dinosaur or wasp either... and if is his post-Beast Wars form, characters are sometimes known to keep their names when they get a new form (except maybe Megatron in the Unicron Trilogy )

Thumbs up

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I quite like it. Good use of the mould and slightly left field. That being said, FunPub has always found a way to right royally cock it up. Everyone's reaction here is warranted. I fully expect mine to come with an issue. Here's hoping
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Reminds me of Farmer Fred's turnip truck.

The news sights are saying that Lio is arriving now... and a little search shows rampage took 20 days from Sighting to arrival at whoop-whoop* last year

The wait begins i guess....

*BTTrev's = whoop-whoop

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    The news sights are saying that Lio is arriving now... and a little search shows rampage took 20 days from Sighting to arrival at whoop-whoop* last year

The wait begins i guess....

*BTTrev's = whoop-whoop
    Yep - that's where I live. Also referred to as the middle of buttf**k nowhere

A couple of images of LioConvoy... and it seems to be getting better feedback than Nova Prime did.

Then again, the cheaper a toy costs (compared to another toy of the same size), the less critical you are about it, and this one is much cheaper for Americans than Nova Prime, if you assign the entire membership fee (US$40) to the toy... which makes it dirt cheap when taking into account the other things you are paying for with that membership fee.

Megatran Guest

Sheesh..... that's an ordinary looking box. Is that typical of the membership toy?

The early years was just a bagged toy loose in a small box, so at least they have a foam insert now for the membership toys.

And the plain box is because the membership is only paying for the basic toy. Packaging can cost as much as the toy to produce in such small quantities, so they only include it on the more expensive toys.