Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Nightbeat & Jhiaxus revealed

Default Generations Nightbeat & Jhiaxus revealed

Don't get too excited, as they are both just redecos. (images are from an Asian online store)

Nightbeat is a redeco of the Classics-verse Jazz (from Reveal the Shield) so is unlikely to have a "headmaster" gimmick.

Jhiaxus is a redeco of new Armada Starscream.
    (in some simple, awful colours... it looks like a Playskool toy)

There is also a drawing(?) of Windblade... which is an odd thing to have released by Hasbro to solicit pre-orders from retailers. The character art that was released at SDCC would be a better tool for that.

The dealer site lists them as a February release, but I think they might have just copied the format of another listing, as those should be later than that.
    (the various prices on that site are so high, it makes our retail prices look good)

Not what i was expecting for either of them.. And there goes another few toy fair reveals.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

That looks like a CAD drawing...
    hmmm can't wait to see what she looks like

I don't mind the RiD'ish Jhiaxus colour scheme. A G2 comic scheme would have also been welcomed.
    As the posters on TFW have also pointed out, they do look like stock images digibashed, but that could just be a Hasbro thing.
    Windblade on the other hand was supposed to be the last of the Thrilling 30 figures. Lets see where this leads.

And what about Hasbro saying they could not use moulds that old as deluxes cause they cost to much.

So this is the 40000th Jazz redeco? Disappointed but will get both.

We all knew Nightbeat would be getting a toy, he has been too involved across all the G1 based series of late (yay!).

However the toy choice is less than desirable, the Jazz mold is a great toy but not even with extensive changes (which we aren't getting) it is not a suitable figure for Nightbeat.

Jhiaxus looks almost exactly like the original Amarda Screamer and Nightblade gives me a Tracks kinda vibe.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Slightly disappointed with that reveal. Still, I'll more than likely grab them anyway. Was hoping for something better for Jhiaxus. There was pretty much no doubt in my mind that Nightbeat would be non-headmaster, but it looks ok so far anyway. I'll reserve any judgement on Wingblade until I actually see decent toy pictures of her.
    Last edited by 1AZRAEL1; 15th January 2014 at 08:49 AM.

Also love how they still can't get their promo shots right ala Jhiaxus-no-fist

I'm with the doubters and will wait on judgement for confirmation, not of the names (those are on previous lists and make sense) but the deco/toy choices because these pics seem odd. A line drawing? An obscure online toy store? Really?