Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Looking at your sig DD I'll be leaving those alone. Besides, I'm not the biggest fan of the Animated look. So sadly the future looks empty.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    It looks like Not-Huffer is holding those poor kids (and Miko) hostage!
    His eye colour is red...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    That's right...

*snip*

Henkei Dinbot and Cheetor!

Cheetor is a great new take on the character, but Dinobot is, for lack of a better word - Magnificent!
    A massive congratulations on your combined Grad/Xmas/B'Day present mate!

I'm pleased you've managed to track down the Henkei versions of both figures for yourself dude as it's to my understanding that they're the superior pair.
    You've got to do a review for the pair too man as I'd like to hear your thoughts; if anyone is to convince me to pick these 2 molds up it'd be you.
    (Happy Birthday for yesterday too mate )

My own acquisitions today come from both Verno and Sky Shadow:

Tripredacus Council Member: General Cicadacon!
    Rocklord: Tombstone & Jewelord: Flamestone!
    (Crack-pot is hiding back there too )

Bot mode pics can be seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    A massive congratulations on your combined Grad/Xmas/B'Day present mate!

I'm pleased you've managed to track down the Henkei versions of both figures for yourself dude as it's to my understanding that they're the superior pair.
    You've got to do a review for the pair too man as I'd like to hear your thoughts; if anyone is to convince me to pick these 2 molds up it'd be you.
    (Happy Birthday for yesterday too mate )
    it's just nice to be back in the game, albeit briefly. Getting something you're after is a really nice feeling.

Trying to decipher the Japanese instructions was fun. Trying to make heads or tails of the comic was impossible. The sad bit being that it's now canon whatever it was.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

it's just nice to be back in the game, albeit briefly. Getting something you're after is a really nice feeling.
    Indeed it is and I think had I of won the X-9 auction earlier today I'd be in a similar state as yourself dude; but when The General arrived today, he put a smile on my face quick smart!

I always liked Cicadas as a kid (Pretty much every Arthropod I loved and still do ) because we have a couple of pine trees that they like to latch onto near our house and I always used to grab the shells they'd leave behind thinking how cool it was they went from literally one form to another... a real-life Transformer.

Trying to decipher the Japanese instructions was fun. Trying to make heads or tails of the comic was impossible. The sad bit being that it's now canon whatever it was.
    Haha, lol.

So as a combined Grad/Xmas/B'Day present to myself, I decided to track down the only figures that have intrigued me over the past few years of Transformers.

That's right...

Henkei Dinbot and Cheetor!

Cheetor is a great new take on the character, but Dinobot is, for lack of a better word - Magnificent!

All I've done is look at them since getting them out of their plastic prisons.

THE LINE MUST BE CONTINUED!

I'm not asking much, just do the first 10 BW characters, or if you're really kind, do the 14 figures from Season 1, but these are just tremendous! A set of them would be just incredible!

Primus, if you're out there, you can't let it stop here. I'm rehooked but have nowhere to throw my money!
    Congrats on Graduating and Happy Birthday Verno! And yes, I too desire a continuation of the Generations style Beast Wars characters. A dream of a fully articulated Show-accurate Blackarachnia keeps me awake at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Congrats on Graduating and Happy Birthday Verno! And yes, I too desire a continuation of the Generations style Beast Wars characters. A dream of a fully articulated Show-accurate Blackarachnia keeps me awake at night.
    A complete set of Series 1 figures, 14 figures, that's all I want. We're 2 down, 12 to go. Come on Takara!

A complete set of Series 1 figures, 14 figures, that's all I want. We're 2 down, 12 to go. Come on Takara!
    Give it time, I'm sure they will produce more Beastwars designs, just like they have been doing soo much G1 lately. we had to wait 25 years for them so you shouild have a bit of time to save up.

and congrats on graduating I hope it leads you to a fun fulfilling career.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Isn't there the repainted ( more mecha looking) Optmus and Megs on the way for the generations or whatever they call it line? I think its a repaint of the two pack that was a release from TF Cybertron series.....Tjough personally I would prefer if they chose to release new mold for Generations line of BW Megs and Optimal - based on the TM2 version - Dragon Megs and Multichanger OpOp.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Default NEW STUFF!!

Thanks to SkyShadow... My First TF Purchases for the Year...

Botcon Animated Sideswipe and Fisitron....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Give it time, I'm sure they will produce more Beastwars designs, just like they have been doing soo much G1 lately. we had to wait 25 years for them so you shouild have a bit of time to save up.

and congrats on graduating I hope it leads you to a fun fulfilling career.
    We're 15 years in, 10 years to go you think?

Cheers Mate. It'll lead to a lot of rejection and disappointment, but then hopefully to millions of dollars