Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus & Predaking out & pics

I'm happy to help get some for people if my K-Mart has any, especially to help overseas fans, so PM me if you're serious, but I'd want some proof that you are.

Fair warning to all US visitors looking for these guys - the only way any of us Aussies will be able to get them is at Aussie prices, and Hasbro adds a pretty hefty markup to what you're used to paying.

That said, it'd be nice to have a bit more of an international exchange thing going on. Many thanks to Gouki (and any others) for taking that first step, I hope it'll turn out to benefit everyone - Internationals and Aussies both - in the long run.
    If more people from elsewhere are really looking for a trade, I hear Australia is missing out on quite a few of the upcoming Generations figures...

Bulkhead Guest

Default Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    I'm happy to help get some for people if my K-Mart has any, especially to help overseas fans, so PM me if you're serious, but I'd want some proof that you are.
    Thank you. I can't PM you (I'm still provisional and cannot send PMs yet). If you're a member at TFW2005, we could chat there (same nickname). Or i can email you. I would, of course, provide you with a deposit of sone sort to show I'm serious (and if they had them, I'd PayPal right away for the figures. I would not expect someone to go out of pocket for someone they just met).

Bulkhead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Fair warning to all US visitors looking for these guys - the only way any of us Aussies will be able to get them is at Aussie prices, and Hasbro adds a pretty hefty markup to what you're used to paying.

That said, it'd be nice to have a bit more of an international exchange thing going on. Many thanks to Gouki (and any others) for taking that first step, I hope it'll turn out to benefit everyone - Internationals and Aussies both - in the long run.
    If more people from elsewhere are really looking for a trade, I hear Australia is missing out on quite a few of the upcoming Generations figures...
    What Generations figures are you missing? I'm always happy to help out a fan and if I can find I'll get it for you.

lololol Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post

Name your price and/or figure..cant pm but my email is seppe786@yahoo.com!! hope to do serious business also have a huge loose generations collection

Grabbed one this morning from kmart. I gotta say it looks mighty impressive! Mines staying MISB so unsure about the robot mode but the matt black and orange with silver bits look real nice. Nice looking Dragonbot!

Sigh, Kmarts everywhere have this guy except my local, what a bummer.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The Kmart at Sunnybank only had Predaking.

NOTE FOR ANYONE outside of Australia - if you are wanting one, be aware that usually it appears in America within a couple weeks anyway. There are probably some people here willing to help out, but as noted above, PRICES are higher outside of America. We are about 1-to-1 with the US$ at the moment, so what you see in AU$ is close to what you'd be paying before postage.
    That said, try to prioritise dealing with Australians that are existing members of a global site (like TFW or Seibertron), so that it might be easier to communicate, and might be more reliable than dealing with someone new on an unknown messageboard.

Most of us here aren't too bad, but if something goes wrong, or it gets lost in the mail, I don't want it degenerating into a blanket "avoid those Australians, they can't be trusted".

Now, onto some photos....
    (more taken, I just need to upload them later tonight)

I like those facts about the Infernum blade, especially the second one. Reminds me of Mjolnir

I live in the South in Port Lincoln and have seen no sign of Ultimate Predaking and Ultimate Optimus Prime anywhere. But from people here are saying about Predaking and the photographs I'm seeing... that just makes me want him even more now.