Page 573 of 833 FirstFirst ... 553563568569570571572573574575576577578583593 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

On Friday I saw Twinferno, the Chromedome repaint and two Triggerhappys which are now minus one at Big W Forest Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by vorox4251 View Post
    Bought one of the Powerdives showing up in toyworlds. (about 10 in Rosebud)
    1. there was mold flash in the leg connector
    2. came with left guns
    im guessing these are rejected ones maybe???
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    Are these the same as the ones that turned up a couple of years ago at the knockoff displays that appear at shopping centres?
    One of those displays has turned up at Parkmore shopping centre.

They had the Powerdives too as well as a bunch of DOTM Voyagers, some AOE Leader Primes, some AOE PowerBattler types (in Boxed packaging) and Generations Whirl, Roadbuster and Brainstorm.

All of the packaging looked totally legit (although the boxes for the AOE PowerBattlers was new!) but the toys looked a little off but I could just have had biased eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    One of those displays has turned up at Parkmore shopping centre.

They had the Powerdives too as well as a bunch of DOTM Voyagers, some AOE Leader Primes, some AOE PowerBattler types (in Boxed packaging) and Generations Whirl, Roadbuster and Brainstorm.

All of the packaging looked totally legit (although the boxes for the AOE PowerBattlers was new!) but the toys looked a little off but I could just have had biased eyes.
    i can say that in hand the toy feels absolutly perfect as far as standard transformers releases go, so that what led me to beleive that they are rejects

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone seen the wave 3 legends in the west?

Checked werribee plaza (big w, target, kmart, toyworld), checked big w point cook (didn't bother with kmart there as last time they had a full peg of wave 2), checked altona gate kmart...

I really don't want to drive much further and reports ruled out the city stores unless situations have changed?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Anyone seen the wave 3 legends in the west?

Checked werribee plaza (big w, target, kmart, toyworld), checked big w point cook (didn't bother with kmart there as last time they had a full peg of wave 2), checked altona gate kmart...

I really don't want to drive much further and reports ruled out the city stores unless situations have changed?

Big W Sunbury had a bumblebee and a Gnaw As of yesterday

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Big W Sunbury had a bumblebee and a Gnaw As of yesterday
    Just one of each?

I...don't like my odds

No sign of any wave 3's in BigW CBD

However, saw these in the bargain bin. Unsure what this line is tho, but for $5 each it's a steal. Was hoping for a starscream tho...

Quote Originally Posted by mrglass View Post
    However, saw these in the bargain bin. Unsure what this line is tho, but for $5 each it's a steal.
    They should actually be $4 each as they have 20% off toys. They scanned at $5 at the register though but got them adjusted when I bought mine yesterday.

Checked out Waverly Gardens Target & Big W. Total bust for TR Wave 3 Deluxes & Legends. Though Target did have at least 10 Leader Skywarps & 2 sets of Wave 6 CW's.

Also checked out Target, Kmart & ToysRUs @ Knox for TR Wave 3 Legends & Deluxes, again total bust.

Good hunting everyone.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Checked out all possible stores at Chadstone for Wave 3 Deluxes & Legends, total bust.
    Still a total bust there this afternoon. (I didn't check Target or Zing, though.)
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!