View Poll Results: Which is best?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deluxe Cybertron Mode Prime

5 20.00%
  • Deluxe Earth Mode Prime (w/Battle Damage)

3 12.00%
  • They're both equal

3 12.00%
  • I'm holding out for Voyager Earth mode

5 20.00%
  • I like Machine Men

9 36.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Animated Optimus Prime - Deluxe Cybertron Mode vs. Deluxe Battle Damaged Earth Mode

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Curious, does anyone else have loose elbows? On the shoulders of Voyager Prime, I mean.
    My Prime is loose, but not floppy lose. Can still hold poses with axe in hand. He's hugging Blackarachnia with one arm right now...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    My Prime is loose, but not floppy lose. Can still hold poses with axe in hand. He's hugging Blackarachnia with one arm right now...
    Awwwwwww!!

My Prime's elbows seem to be okay!

Voyager Prime looks fantastic in robot mode, but I prefer the transformations of the smaller versions, Voyager's upperbody is too simple. However I'm now stuck.

I want to turn Prime back to truck mode but everytime I go to swing the hips up it makes an awfully loud ratcheting noise so I stop for fear of breaking the mechanism (oh 74 Bumblebee your chest has made me paranoid!) Do I hold the release button down or not? Do I just ignore that sound and hope for the best? Do I get the receipt ready just in case?

Hi Paul, try my instructions in post #38. You do have to hold the button on the final rotation and if you do here ratcheting, it's probably just to get it back to normal. Give it a shot and let me know.

I got it back into place, but nervously. I stand by my vote for the Deluxe Earth Mode.

Deluxe Earth mode would be perfect if he has the removable face mask and is bigger...