Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Animated s02e12-13 A bridge too close.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'd always known that sari wasn't entirely human, I called it afterall. But it would be interesting to know how she came to be. Wouldn't it be funny if she was derived from megatron and brought to life by some of his spark........ The professor had the head longer than her apparent age.

I wants more omega supreme. The fight, although too brief, was the best part ever. Pity that lugnut wasn't disintegrated like it initially looked like he was.

I also have every faith that he survived the space bridge. Ratchet brought him up to strength, and so did the key, and he's got allspark fragments in his spark chamber too, so it's highly unlikely he's destroyed. He just mearly used up all the power of the bridge to transport himself is how I see it. Plus he transforms into a starship. He can just fly to wherever he wants.

I do wonder where blurr ended up though, as I think they were all transported to different places each time someone went in the gate (megatron and screamer went at the same time, and is why they're together), and yea, I was also glad he was an existing elite guard and not yet another mindless all-spark drone.

So, any speculation on megatron coming across a unicron while floating along? Or even a scorponok, something to rival omega supreme.

Also notice that female screamer is chinless?

And don't count on CN not promo'ing all over either, they pull that crap too. I don't care if natrooted or pokedaman is coming up next, I'm watching transformers NOW.
    ________
    Mercury m-series specifications
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:51 AM.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I really hope Season 3 gets given the green light (then we'll hopefully get an Arcee figure ) but what I'd be willing to trade my oldies away for () would have to be a Gestalt team! (The Breastforce would be the icing on the cake but any gestalt team would do... )

I thought that it was given a green light.

And yea, would be nice to have combiners, but I doubt it while archer "combiners are too hard" is still in charge.
    ________
    Bmw v3 history
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I do wonder where blurr ended up though, as I think they were all transported to different places each time someone went in the gate
    Wasn't the gate originally set for Cybertron? So I think he would have come out there and faced Shockwave or something. Although Shockwave would have said something about having some bots come through unless there is some lag or something

"You're the space bridge genius, get him back!"

"I'm trying, but I never set the target coordinates. They could have transported to anywhere in the galaxy".
    ________
    50 SERIES
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:52 AM.

After this awesome surely there will be season 3, RIGHT!? Don't cancel another show just as it hits super awesome *cough*beastwars*cough*

Seasons 1 &2 originally was intended to be just Season 1. They were later split in two for some reason, that is why we had them aired back to back.

Season 3 (what originally would have been Season 2) is in preproduction and there is nothing yet because there is nothing to show. We will likely have to wait a good amount of months before we see anything.

That was a damn good finale for the season. I'll spoilerise anything plot related.

Tom Kenny did excellent voice work on all of the male Screamer clones, those guys were hilarious. The fembot clone was obviously the smartest, and I am interested to see what will happen with her in the next season, her taking control of the Decepticons (Blitzwing, Lugnut and the remaining clones) would be the most obvious option.
    Having them powered by a fragment of an Allspark Fragment was also a nice choice, but now that we have seen that the Spacebridge eventually drained the power from an Allspark fragment, that Screamer, the clones and Constructicons are all mortal, it just may take a while for the fragment to lose it's power.

I'm also interested to know what Hasbro will be doing regarding the Constructicons, I assume we will have both yellow and green/purple versions, but seriously, who would choose the yellow over the green/purple versions? (I'm thinking the green/purple variants may end up a store exclusive). Nice to see they stayed consistent throughout the episodes, its all about the oil.

Nice to see some good characterisation for Bulkhead, he and Prime still need more character time to be as well fleshed out as Bumblebee, Prowl and Ratchet (who really got all of his from 1 episode). It seems Ratchet has been left in the "he's super old and thus super grumpy" character from Garbage in, Garbage Out. Bumblebee is still an annoying git who does everything for his own personal satisfaction, and is still a dolt.
    Blurr was a nice surprise, I too was expecting him to be an Allspark fragment powered character, being an Elite Guard agent was a very nice twist. His speech was far slower than I expected, it almost seemed like he was talking in slo-mo compared to G1 Blurr!
    I was expecting the Dinobots to appear at some point (even if only to remind us that they are still around), and BlackArachnia was nowhere to be seen, I assumed that she would arrive to try and get the best possible outcome for herself in the situation.

Overall a very solid episode, ended things nicely so that if the show does finish here (very doubtful) then everything is wrapped up nicely, yet more toys can still be made until movie #2. However there are still plenty of open plot threads to pick up and expand on into season 3.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks
    I'm thinking the green/purple variants may end up a store exclusive
    I hope not. I think the yellow versions should be exclusive variants and the green Decepticon ones should be common.

I agree with everything else you said.

You know what? I see them re-releasing classics devastator (yea, THAT thing), with each of the pairs being one yellow, one green, and the odd vehicle out being yellow/green and calling it animated devastator.
    ________
    Ford th!nk picture
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:52 AM.