View Poll Results: Poll: TFM Mudflap or TFM Inferno?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inferno

4 20.00%
  • Mudflap

6 30.00%
  • Both

2 10.00%
  • I like Machine Men

8 40.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TFM Mudflap or Inferno?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah but that's pushing it as I personally don't care for the mold or the repaint. As a character motivated collector, the representation of the character is important.

So just say that there is nothing that attracts me to the toy, nothing at all but if Hasbro had made him Erector, that would have made me turn my head.
    For me, I personally take a lot of joy out of being add to my Classics army. Like movie big daddy and erector (mudflap) have gone straight to classics as will movie Getaway (breakaway) and Crankcase. I personally don't give a damn if Hasbro were too lazy to give him the right name, I'll rename him.

With Mudflap all u have to do is repaint the face red and you've got classics erector.

For instance, I'm sure no one's going to call their Octane by Hasbro's name Tankor are they?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    For me, I personally take a lot of joy out of being add to my Classics army. Like movie big daddy and erector (mudflap) have gone straight to classics as will movie Getaway (breakaway) and Crankcase. I personally don't give a damn if Hasbro were too lazy to give him the right name, I'll rename him.

With Mudflap all u have to do is repaint the face red and you've got classics erector.

For instance, I'm sure no one's going to call their Octane by Hasbro's name Tankor are they?
    Sorry I didn't communicate what I meant properly. I don't care what Hasbro names a figure either (*cough* Tankor *Cough*).

However I don't give a slag about the Mudflap mold/repaint and nothing attracts me to it but if Hasbro had named it properly that would have been enough to 'tempt' me as nothing else about the figure does.

For example, if Hasbro had released a Kick Ass mold that i liked that screamed Erector but was named 'Tower Dude', I would have bought the figure and said "Screw you Archer, this guy is Erector".

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

TF people have been renaming their TFs for years (Cos Hasbro s#cks at doing it )

eg.
    Classics Rodimus = Classics Hot Rod

Alt Rodimus = Alt Hot Rod

Classics Tankor = Classics Octane

& the list goes on...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    TF people have been renaming their TFs for years (Cos Hasbro s#cks at doing it )

eg.
    Classics Rodimus = Classics Hot Rod

Alt Rodimus = Alt Hot Rod

Classics Tankor = Classics Octane

& the list goes on...
    Yeah, my Classics Hot Rod is called that Hot Rod.

I refuse to refer to Classics Octane as 'Tankor'

Thankfully I don't collect other lines other than G1 and Beast Wars + related otherwise I will have a whole list of grievances in the naming department such as Energon Downshift, Ironhide, Springer, Scattor etc. Enough for me to require mandatory Anger management counseling.

I prefer the original Red Alert and Mudflap.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm