Page 94 of 146 FirstFirst ... 74848990919293949596979899104114 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Big W is the 22 June and Target is 25 July.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Theres rumour flying that toy sales for both target and big w will be end of june. This is about a month earlier than normal if its true. Chances are it'll be the standard 20% off lego, like for usual toy sales.. so nothing too special.

Something of note though as far as jurassic world sets are concerned, it doesnt look like target are stocking the raptor set 75920. its not in the inventory yet, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Something of note though as far as jurassic world sets are concerned, it doesnt look like target are stocking the raptor set 75920. its not in the inventory yet, anyway.
    It's at Myer... but i'd think it's exclusive as it doesn't show on the theme page for JW sets on the Lego website (info, not shop pages)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did I have a really vivid dream/imagination? Or did anyone else see detectives office on myer's website? I had it in cart with click to collect at chermside but remembered i had $200 of gift vouchers from work so though I'd come in and buy it but none here, not on the site anymore and the staff had no idea what I meant... ^_^;;

was this recent or a couple of weeks ago?

A few weeks ago it hit shelves with the UCS slave 1, but never made it to the website. THis was during the 50% of 2nd item sale they had.

As a result of the timing, and their new ability to go to store A, pay for order from store B, get mailed to you for free... they sold out within hours across the country! (Last check hobart and somewhere in sydney had 4 each, but I never confirmed)

So you may be lucky if you check instore, but most are waiting for a restock

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    was this recent or a couple of weeks ago?

A few weeks ago it hit shelves with the UCS slave 1, but never made it to the website. THis was during the 50% of 2nd item sale they had.

As a result of the timing, and their new ability to go to store A, pay for order from store B, get mailed to you for free... they sold out within hours across the country! (Last check hobart and somewhere in sydney had 4 each, but I never confirmed)

So you may be lucky if you check instore, but most are waiting for a restock
    Damn I didnt know it'd been on shelves yet. It was wednesday when I saw it online, I just got home and checked my history and clicked the page for it and it gives an error now.

Got nothing to do, guess I'll take the bike for a spin around town to have a look.

Default Jw

Jurassic world sets big white evil trex base set, trex transport, dilofosaurus attack?, unimog with camera raptors all at Target northland in Preston Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Damn I didnt know it'd been on shelves yet. It was wednesday when I saw it online, I just got home and checked my history and clicked the page for it and it gives an error now.

Got nothing to do, guess I'll take the bike for a spin around town to have a look.
    According to the internets the detective's office did blip online for a bit last week and some lucky people managed to get the order fulfilled. The vast majority however are either in your boat or are on backorder.

I think Myer pulled it from the website because they wanted to retain some stock for the mid year toy sales. It also seems that staff have been instructed to deny existence of any stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    According to the internets the detective's office did blip online for a bit last week and some lucky people managed to get the order fulfilled. The vast majority however are either in your boat or are on backorder.

I think Myer pulled it from the website because they wanted to retain some stock for the mid year toy sales. It also seems that staff have been instructed to deny existence of any stock.
    I saw Slave 1 (UCS) on a trolley on the floor (still in the shipping containers with the set number), and called about it on Saturday. Was denied.

Escalation to a manager had a set put aside for me to purchase that day, though I was explicitly told only one (as if I was after more!) and that stock was to be retained for the toy sale.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I saw Slave 1 (UCS) on a trolley on the floor (still in the shipping containers with the set number), and called about it on Saturday. Was denied.

Escalation to a manager had a set put aside for me to purchase that day, though I was explicitly told only one (as if I was after more!) and that stock was to be retained for the toy sale.
    I'm guessing that is to ward of scalpers.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post

Wouldnt surprise me, 2 stores i checked both had stock so i was sure the next afternoon i could grab one. I went to more stores but found none, and would've been a bit annoyed if I had of, because then there was 20% off lego on saturday, but maybe thats why the pulled them too. Oh well, we'll see next month. Either that or wair for the cafe/bike shop to go on sale again and buy 3-4 to moc up some buildings in the style of pet shop. I'll be getting one anyway, as this just looks cool and I wouldnt mind it next to my restaurant to finish off that end of the block, but I'd prefer it to be just a bike shop and not coffee too so I'll see what I can think up.