Thread: Black JP Movie Optimus on sale at JP Amazon.

Default Black JP Movie Optimus on sale at JP Amazon.

After it was mentioned in a different topic that the Black JP Leader Optimus was not classed as a toy by Amazon JP (which won't sell toys to non-JP customers), I had a look for it, and decided to order it (wasn't originally planning to).
    It can be found here (or just search 'Transformers DVD' on the main page), and you need a credit card to purchase it.
    The total charged to my card, including shipping was AU$182. A lot, but considering it is a limited edition figure that is US$200-250 plus shipping on ebay, and is only double the price of a regular Leader toy, it works out to be like buying a BotCon toy (which are about double retail prices). Plus, you are getting a BluRay DVD, which can be $30-40, making the toy even better 'value' (if it can play on AU BluRay players).

Actually the one you've linked is the regular DVD, the Blu Ray one is here and a bit pricier.

Ah, I went back and grabbed the first link I found, and didn't realise there were two toy-DVD packs. I double checked, and it seems I ordered the BluRay pack, which came out to that AU$182 (with shipping) price I quoted above. The regular DVD version is looks to be only about $10 cheaper, so as long as the BluRay movie can play on an AU player, I'll at least won't be doubling up on the regular DVD (and won't need to spend a fair bit of money to buy a copy here).

I didn't know they'd ship this one outside Japan, and settled for third party Japanese dealer. If I knew I would have ordered from Amazon JP directly...

Default Re

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I didn't know they'd ship this one outside Japan, and settled for third party Japanese dealer. If I knew I would have ordered from Amazon JP directly...
    Hi, what's your third party japanese dealer? Do they sell stuff from Japan?