Thread: TF PRIME:Bluray Season 3 - February 2016

Default TF PRIME:Bluray Season 3 - February 2016

so it wasn't long ago we had season 2 of Transformers prime turn up from Madman on Bluray.

I was kind of ticked because I had imported the US version since Madman had told me through their twitter account that they would not be doing either season 2 or 3 on BluRay as they didn't think it was worth the trouble.

this report by Australian fan Spiritprime on the TFW boards shows us that Season 3 of TF Prime will be released on BluRay by Madman in Australia in February next year.

I'm excited!

the listing on the Madman website doesn't list episodes but based on the runtime of 352 minutes it looks like the Predacons rising telemovie is included.
    Last edited by griffin; 9th December 2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: added in the first source (person) of the news
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post

the listing on the Madman website doesn't list episodes but based on the runtime of 352 minutes it looks like the Predacons rising telemovie is included.
    That would be good. Predacon Rising is be left off the episodes available on Netflix and I haven't checked the Season 3 DVD release.

I was going to wait until I had all the blurays to watch the series complete, but I'm leaning towards just watching it on Netflix first in case I don't like the series I'd be saving myself a bit of money.