Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movie toys are now officially here

The first person to see the full range in store, post up a photo here, so that I can distribute it as news.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So far nothing yet, would be *very* soon especially with toys r us.

Type in "transformers" in the search and there is a "transformers test" page, its recycling existing listings but the border is TLK themed.

And I think kmart is due as shelf space with those guys are just about empty or existing range is simply spread out, I don't expect much from big w or target since they crammed up on TR deluxes and such, my main worry is the price of these things, will they go up like the american ones have I wonder?

If we're lucky we'll see more tommorow, otherwise I think Thursday catalog change will give us more.

I'm actually very surprised that the stores didn't put out the Movie toys yesterday (April 24th).... like, ANY of the stores. It's like they all missed the launch day, as if the product didn't get released with enough time to get to any of the stores.

Anzac Day holiday may also have had some sway.

Saw in several TRUs over the weekend that they have moved some Transformer toys to a "In cinemas" section - but those shelves held Titans Return and RID toys - like a mirage when you see it across the store and get close to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm actually very surprised that the stores didn't put out the Movie toys yesterday (April 24th).... like, ANY of the stores. It's like they all missed the launch day, as if the product didn't get released with enough time to get to any of the stores.
    Not so surprised myself, the stores (locally here in Tas at least) just don't care too much about these launches anymore. The Force Awakens had a big marketing campaign obviously, but Rogue One's launch day had almost nothing at all...I think maybe a TIE Striker at Kmart, and that was it. Age of Extinction was pretty light on too.

I think 'Dark of the Moon' was the last time I saw a big launch for Transformers toys.

And let's be fair, why should stores put the effort in when Hasbro didn't? So many repaints...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Stock wasn't supplied to store in time.

Our TLK delivery last Thursday consisted of 2 boxes of Titan Changers & 1 box of Tiny Turbo Changers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Stock wasn't supplied to store in time.

Our TLK delivery last Thursday consisted of 2 boxes of Titan Changers & 1 box of Tiny Turbo Changers.
    Classic Hasbro distribution

Saw these at KMart Eastgardens NSW

Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Saw these at KMart Eastgardens NSW

The images weren't showing up for me (might just be my browser), so I had to look at the coding... and have mirrored the images on our server:

Finally, a decent range of Movie toys have arrived at a major retailer here, with Deluxe, 1-step ($19) and Armor Up Turbo Changers ($39).
    At least the prices haven't changed for 1-steps and the replacement for 3-steps. Any word on the price for the Deluxe toys, since they are in boxes this time?

And I think Legions and Voyagers are the remaining April items yet to be seen here... so keep your eyes peeled, and let us know when you see them.

FatalityPitt Guest

I know the Legions are bad; wave 1 entirely consists of repainted figures, and there's hardly any paint detail on them; but I'll probably end up impulse-buying one or two. It always happens to me every time there's a new movie line.

I hope the stores still continue bringing in Titans Return figures, especially Wave 4 Deluxes and Legends.