Page 22 of 515 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Weeee! Blazemaster, Jolt, Dead End/whoever it is, Ice Cream Twins and... Long Haul and Grindor were in Big W Kawana this morning... I wish I'd had my credit card with me yesterday AND had gone the extra kilometre when I went to Toyworld... bah. Only got the twins today.

I saw Long Haul and Grindor at my Big W (Runaway Bay), but no new deluxes. Must have autobot twins!

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Weeee! Blazemaster, Jolt, Dead End/whoever it is, Ice Cream Twins and... Long Haul and Grindor were in Big W Kawana this morning... I wish I'd had my credit card with me yesterday AND had gone the extra kilometre when I went to Toyworld... bah. Only got the twins today.
    Sweet. I saw Paulbot's photo of that deluxe wave in a Melbourne Big W and hoped they'd be here soon. Don't have a day off until Friday though so I'm going to have a wait.

Interesting you only saw one Long Haul at K-Mart the other day. I was there on Thursday and there were six.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    Interesting you only saw one Long Haul at K-Mart the other day. I was there on Thursday and there were six.
    There were two... I picked up one that was at he front of the shelf, and the other was pushed riiiiiiight to the back and buried behind a tonne of Grindors.

I can't say I wasn't tempted to bring someone's buried treasure to light, but I had some other places to visit yesterday. Mind you, I am still kicking myself I didn't have my other card with me and go to Kawana Big W YESTERDAY, I could have had the next wave entirely

Saw all the new wave of ROTF deluxes at Strathpine Toyworld yesterday. I was so excited I forgot to see if there was anything else new.

Around Midday at Garden City K mart, sighted ROTF Long Haul x4 and some Grindors also. Voyager Class $49.99 ea

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Saw all the new wave of ROTF deluxes at Strathpine Toyworld yesterday. I was so excited I forgot to see if there was anything else new.
    hey doubledealer, could u let me know what ya get and see when ya go back please man.

Was just at Sunnybank Kmart hoping to get some of the newer items while Target's sale catalogue was still valid (for price-matching).

Found Voyager Long Haul and Grindor, plus Chromia and the new FABs (Skids, Sand Bumblebee, Grindor) and a restock of Scouts Scalpel, Dunerunner and Reverb. All but LongHaul is still there.

Felt sorry for this guy who got there just as I was leaving with my stack of 5 figures, and saw him looking desperately over the TFs shelves after seeing what I was holding.
    Last edited by griffin; 5th August 2009 at 02:06 PM.

Jolt and the others are out in Mr Toyworld on Queen st

jolt, deadend, the twins and the chopper are now found in indroo's toyworld and target. 2 long haul , 1 dune runner in Kmart.