Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536 LastLast

Thread: March Acquisitions

I have picked up a few things over the past month - mainly the Hasbro and United releases (I get one of each with United in vehicle and Hasbro in robot mode)

I hadn't planned to get the animal transformers like Scorponok, and Trypticon but I ended up getting some new display cases from IKEA (the Billy Bookcases with glass doors) so I caved and and picked up....

MIB Japanese Trypticon stickers unapplied
    MIB Japanese Scorponok stickers unapplied

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    I have picked up a few things over the past month - mainly the Hasbro and United releases (I get one of each with United in vehicle and Hasbro in robot mode)

I hadn't planned to get the animal transformers like Scorponok, and Trypticon but I ended up getting some new display cases from IKEA (the Billy Bookcases with glass doors) so I caved and and picked up....

WOW!! You have a very good contact sellers when it comes to findings gems like these man!! Awesome! Post up pics of the updated displays yeah?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I will take pics once the cases are made - have to do it myself but too busy with work at the moment.

Vector Prime: which faction are you gonna make your Detritus? I like how the toy is customisable like that. Mine's got an Autobot logo on one side, and a Decepticon on the other. He plays for both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Wow that United Megs looks so wonderfully evil! Lay off the smoke for a bit VP and drink plenty of Fluids.
    Yeah will do buddy... cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post

Wowsers!

Even though I'm not a G1 collector, those are pretty sweet - nice find mate!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Vector Prime: which faction are you gonna make your Detritus? I like how the toy is customisable like that. Mine's got an Autobot logo on one side, and a Decepticon on the other. He plays for both teams.
    Neither - it's currently on hold for Fatbot so he can do as he pleases, but if he does pass on it and it remains in my possession, it'll remain MISB.
    Last edited by Vector Prime; 1st April 2011 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Last of my March acquisitions... arriving in today's mail courtesy of eBay and fellow board member uteiki (thanks again mate!):

Alternity Nemesis Prime
    E-Hobby G1 Detritus
    United WFC Megatron
    United WFC Soundwave

Hope you feel better mate... I've got a touch of the flu myself - stupid Sydney weather's not helping!
    Thanks... better today already. Man really contemplating buying those United WFC figs now for misb... not really fond of the figs but that megs and soundwave in packaging are sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Sweet haul gdmetro!! RK? hope you feel better - drink plenty of fluids...

Wow that United Megs looks so wonderfully evil! Lay off the smoke for a bit VP and drink plenty of Fluids.
    Thanks. Yeah they're from RK ordered a while ago.

-Scourge is nice. Nothing much to say.
    -PE R/F- I've opened the blue one. Shockingly small for the price but it is very nice and good articulation. I think I prefer these over the official ones for their size and g1 accuracy.

Warning: Long Wheeljack discourse.
    Finally in hand after long waiting/anticipation since the prototype pics. I am eagerly waiting for Generations one so I can compare both.

The white on UN Wheeljack not as white as United Jazz. Very sturdy and nice- and stubby.The green metallic stripes are a bit dark but also very regal. Car mode is brilliant- I might even like it more than the bot mode.

Packaging is par for United packaging, with bad ass box-art on the back of him fixing up prime. Too bad it's the crappy chest pivot prime. Even Wheeljack cannot fix that travesty.

Overall Wheeljack is freaking AMAZING. Period.

This fig shows Has/Tak loves us collectors- anyone who says otherwise should look at all these awesome Classics moulds especially wheeljack. I am totally in love with this figure if you can't tell. Can't get enough.

Having said that... not much more to buy for the coming year (Thank Heavens) besides generations remoulds/ FP insecticons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post

A present from the fiance for being a brave boy at the doctors and getting half a dozen needles in my knee....
    She got you a Powercore Combiner toy? Haven't you suffered enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    She got you a Powercore Combiner toy? Haven't you suffered enough?
    Take that Power Core Combiners!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Wowsers!

Even though I'm not a G1 collector, those are pretty sweet - nice find mate!

Sheesh....your missing out

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Sheesh....your missing out
    On what? My wallet doesn't seem to think so...