Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Voltron opinions

Default Masterpiece Voltron opinions

Hey guys

Omega3's thread selling his original Voltron pilots got me thinking, perhaps a Masterpiece Voltron would look nice on my shelf I hope some lucky kid is still playing with my Matchbox version that my mum donated to the Salvation Army many moons ago....

Do any of you have one and care to offer opinions? I've mostly read it's a pretty nice piece, but have also heard it suffered QC issues. How much do you think it's worth paying for?

Thanks!

I would so buy one if it wasn't so darn expensive!

Check it, review http://www.action-figure.com/index.p...content&id=864

A heap of photos in it.

I have two of these, one in the box, another loose. Personally I think they look great in the box, but the set does look 100% better loose and formed as Voltron. It really depends on what you have planned for it, since forming mine, it has sat on the shelf gathering dust, but I have had no trouble with it at all. A friend who got his at the same time as, got his for his son, who needless to say has trashed a really expensive toy. They arent desiged to be played with(even by big kids) but as a display piece its completely fine and if your a fan of Voltron, most surely worth the price.

Yep, i recently purchased a nice shelf for my toys (99% TF's), but having my Masterpiece models on the top shelf looks so nice, i thought ol' Voltron would be a fitting display piece as well. I'd very rarely split him apart, probably only changing his pose on occasion. I was the biggest Voltron fan as a kid... according to my mum, i was sorely disapointed when the toy they got me for christmas didn't actually fly! So does this one?

BTW, hope to have pics of my collection soon, getting a new, smaller desk soon, which'll give me space to shoot some nice photos.

i love Voltrons, the MP one is nice and comes in a big "book"
    if i've the cash, i'll get it some fine day...

you might wanna consider this too:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toynami-Voltr...QQcmdZViewItem

Is that a re-release in new/simplified packaging? The price is much more tempting!

no idea..hope that's not a KO...

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

They don't seem to be that expensive but cos they're so darn heavy, I'm guessing shipping would be a b#%@$

Hmm, a bit of research leads me to believe that link iceburn posted is legit, but a plastic reissue rather than diecast..

I bought my brother one for his B'Day last year. I've not seen it since but from memory it was spectacular!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...