Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitening yellowed toys with Hydrogen Peroxide

Wow this is really good stuff. Great find Vert. Must get some of this

Okay pics of a Finished Blur and Scourge. Looking good. Blur only needed it on the Arms.

Oh I should say so far I have been avoiding putting this on Stickers or paint. So its up to you if you try it

Trying this on my Action Master Megatron and prowl also my old 1978 Original Starwars 12inch Stormtrooper. Wish them luck.

The Pointblank figure turned out so so. The Blue is alot better BUT I think two types of plastic were used on the Arms. Lower and Hands and much nicer looking then the the rest of the arms. The Red is a little off colour too. Bit its okay me still looks better than he did.

So it works well on Getaway, Hotspot, Scourge.

I will post more when I know how the others turn out.

Looks amazing! Would be nice to get some "before" shots to see the full extent of the results too if you happen to have any

I'm very very keen on seeing the results with Slugslinger too. Man you are a legend Vert (and kudos to your wife for pointing you in the right direction )

I just picked up a bottle from Priceline this morning will try this on my days off, just need to find my brush too.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Looks amazing! Would be nice to get some "before" shots to see the full extent of the results too if you happen to have any

I'm very very keen on seeing the results with Slugslinger too. Man you are a legend Vert (and kudos to your wife for pointing you in the right direction )
    Hey thanks Yeah she did have a good idea getting that stuff. I would love some before pics to. But I have not taken any....Other than Pointblank. I will try to take some more pics for you. I just tend to grab stuff and do it.

Action Master Megatron and Prowl worked great too Slugslinger I still have to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I just picked up a bottle from Priceline this morning will try this on my days off, just need to find my brush too.
    Cool, just put it on nice and thick on the yellowed part and leave it in the sun for a day. May have to put more on as the sun may dry the Gell a little

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Slugslinger I still have to think about.
    Wait till I have tested it on my junker if you want, just in case it screws it up like the acid does. I should be picking some of this up this weekend. I need to use it on a couple of my figures (Octane is a fairly bad one of mine)

I got an inbound Jazz that I gotta try this on...spose it helps that he's like 1/2 metal, plastic bits are a bit yellowed...here's hoping...then might try it on my hair afterwards if successful...hehehe!
    Recent Acquisitions: JP Buster 100%, JP Anime Galvatron MISB